Thread: Cute Chewy!

Cute Chewy!

What an adorable pup you are, Chewy! You are tiny, but use it to your own advantage, don't you? Normally only kitties fit under the couch, but you know that's the perfect spot to both hide toys from your brother, and to lurk, yourself! We are glad you are such a loved dog, and we know you are a very important member of your family! Looks like you have no trouble getting cozy in leech or a sweater, which is good, because there's not much to you to keep you warm otherwise! Congratulations, little one, it is your big day! You are Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Chewy

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    EVERYTHING is cute about you, including your name.
    I imagine you get great pleasure annoying your brother.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Chewy

YAY Chewy! Congratulations little cutie. You made it. Enjoy being dog of the day. I can't wait to squish you and give you a treat!

I posted a new album of Chewy and some new pix of Stud as well!
    You should be able to view some stuff here: http://petoftheday.com/talk/member.p...StudMuffinsDad
    Last edited by StudMuffinsDad; 12-29-2014 at 09:50 AM.

Hello Chewy, What an adorable cute little dog you are!! All your photos are beyond cute. I can understand about your wanting to be held. My LilGirl chi is that way too--very sweet. It sure sounds as if you have a great home and are very much loved. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Adorable Chewy!

Hi Chewy! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Awww, what a cutie patootie Chi baby you are, so cute I can hardly stand it! Your pics, your outfits, are beyond precious! And your big bro Stud Muffin is quite the cutie pie too! You may be more than half your big bro's size, but there's no doubt you more than hold your own, on so many levels! (Your "hide the toy under the couch" maneuver had me laughing out loud!) What a sweet, cuddly, personality packed boy you are, Chewy! You may be wee in stature, but it all matters of the heart you're a giant among canines! How lucky your human is, having a best buddy, a loving companion in you, bringing so much joy and endless smiles to her/his days!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you and the Studster are enjoying a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day, being treated to all your hearts desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Chewy, and to Stud Muffing too!
    Oh, just saw that your daddy posted! Have to go check out those *bonus* pics!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh my gosh Chewy, you're so cute!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Chewy

He is so cute -my heart melted when i clicked onto pet talk -i lost my little chi jojo last feb unexpectedly and am still heartbroken she was my heart ,i loved reading about chewy and seeing all the pics !
    I would to know where did you get chewy from? Im not ready to get another yet but not sure how to find a dog that im sure will be healthy and def want another chi, they are so loving and fun

if you look at my albums you will see my little girl with her other other animal family.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1641.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	59039

thanks for you little chewy
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by mydd View Post
    thanks for you little chewy
    Aww. Thanks for your kind words. I am sorry to hear that you lost your loved one. Jojo was a snuggly cutie for sure! When you are ready, there will be so many dogs who would gladly take you home as their own. We got our little Chewy at an rescue here on the south side of Atlanta.

Newest Pic!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10425389_10155256375890258_8897756015087193400_n1.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	465.8 KB 
ID:	59277