Thread: Lucky the Survivor

Lucky the Survivor

Oh, Lucky, what a scary start you had in life! We want to remind everyone; thump your hood on cold mornings! Thank goodness your rescuer saw you are got you the Christmas miracle you needed to survive and then thrive! There is no mistaking you for any other breed, with that plush coat and sweet face, well equipped to be outside when you want to in the Canadian Winter, but we are glad you have a warm home and lots of love now! We are so glad you help your young lady now, she may not have known Prince Charming comes with fur and a tail sometimes, but you did, and now you are best friends! Congratulations, Lucky, you have come a long way, and now you are Cat of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Lucky

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Lucky or should we call you prince charming.
    I have found that animals can be more loyal than people and you are certainly one of them.
    You and your human were meant for each other. Both of you take care of each other
    and celebrate your special Sunday world famous day.

Lucky had a rough start, but glad he has a nice home! Great looking cat! Congratulations Lucky!

A friend of mine found a cat in a snow drift almost frozen to death a few years back. She had to have her tail and ears amputated due to frostbite, but she has been happily a part of the family since. It's great that Lucky had a lucky outcome, thanks to your Uncle.

You're gorgeous Lucky!!! What a sad start to your life. Thank goodness you were saved!

Congrats on being COTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your person.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lucky, you are a stunning, stunning boy! I can see the gentleness in your eyes, and I know you love your girl very very much.

I wish you and she many many more happy and loving years together. You are a very deserving Cat of the Day.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dearest Lucky, what a beautiful cat you are, and what a wonderful story of survival, rescue, and nurturing you have to tell! You are just gorgeous, with that long, thick, fluffy fur and that sweet face with the great big eyes so full of love and wisdom and gratitude. I wish i could reach through the screen to Thunder Bay, Ontario to pet you! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved friend will pet you plenty for me .

I am SO glad your dear friend's Uncle rescued you and then took you to get the medical care you needed, then brought you HOME. Then you and Uncle moved in with grandparents, then Uncle moved out, and then your teenage special friend moved in. And what a tight bond you and she have! You both take such good care of each other. When she needs some comfort or support, you are right there to give it to her. You are her Prince Charming indeed, sent by God to rescue her! You are a survivor and a healer. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lucky, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your special young friend and Uncle and the grandparents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Lucky is an awesome, magical COTD! So happy to know you have each other now, simply perfect!

Lucky the Miracle Kitty!

Hi Lucky! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy!

You truly are a survivor, Lucky, a miracle kitty, a Christmas miracle kitty! God bless your kind and caring uncle for rescuing you from that engine that frigid winter's night, not only saving you from an unspeakable fate, but providing you with all the veterinary required to heal you! As he says, kitties (all animals) deserve "Christmas" too, and oh, what a blessed gift you were granted those many years past. Since then your home life has taken some unexpected twists and turns, as has your human's. But in the end you finally found your way to your forever home, that forever human you were destined to be with, eagerly stepping into your God given role as healer, comforter, soul mate to your wounded human, the two of you forging a bond never to be broken. How wonderfully you are paying forward the love and compassion shown you those many years ago, Lucky. Your and human's story of mutual healing, mutual rescue, is nothing short of inspirational, and I hope that you and she/he, your soul mate, will know many, many more wonderful years of shared loved and devoted companionship. You truly are one in a million, Lucky, and so very deserving of our extra special Sunday honors.

Great thanks to your human for sharing your very special story with us, Lucky! It was a privilege meeting you today, being given the chance to honor you for the very special boy that you are. Hope you're enjoying a very special day, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Lucky, Cat of a Lifetime!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Good afternoon, stunning kitty Lucky! What a gorgeous, fluffy kitty you are! And a very precious Prince Charming, too Your person has told your amazing story, and I agree completely with my fellow PTers' posts. Nothing to add from me except ... merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy, Happy Cat of the Day to wonderful, beautiful Lucky !!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Lucky, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a handsome boy you are--just stunning! I read the article about you with interest and loved all your photos. You had a rough start in life, didn't you? You are no doubt a special cat. It is wonderful that you and the young girl became fast close friends and gave each other hope and love--wonderful. It sure sounds as if she loves you very much and vice versa. I hope you two have many more happy healthy years together. Good Luck to you both. Congrats on being COTD!

Congrats on being COTD handsome Lucky
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Lucky what a handsome fellow you are indeed!!!

You are living proof that all Prince Charmings do not have to walk on two feet! Please thank your family for sharing you with us! You are a treasure indeed!

Congratulations, sweet Lucky, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a fortunate Cat you are Lucky that you were able to meet such a Gentleman , and are now a treasured Found Cat , I just wish that all of our Stray Cats could have this luck

We just love Big Cats at The Found Cats Hotel , and you are quite the Big Cat of Love, we are so happy to make a New Friend , and we are just sorry that we cannot bring you take out from the Swiss Chalet on your special day

WE are so happy that your life took a good turn Lucky Our Newest Pal and Our Newest Rescue and Our Huge MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Is Coming For You Big Lucky , have a Great day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

My Prince Charming

Hello Everyone,

I am Lucky's companion. I read all of the comments and was moved to tears that's he has touched people's hearts.

He is indeed a specail cat who went through tough times, but he is now well cared for and hold a specail place in my heart.

I'm glad everyone can see how specail he is as well. Thank you for showing you care for this wonderful friend and December 28 is his rescuers birthday.