Thread: Pixel and Lord Nelson

Pixel and Lord Nelson

As some of you know, I'm catsitting. I visit some and I have a sweet girl here for a month, she is 3 years old. Her mom and dad are coming back from Scotland tomorrow, so I expect they will come and get her. I've enjoyed having her here, she's so easy going - and she doesn't wake me up at night.

My neighbor is catsitting two cats in her home, one is Pixel, a black boy, one year old. He arrived one day before Lord Nelson, who is a grey/white boy 6 months old. They don't get along!

Lord Nelson has been around other cats before and he just wants to play, but Pixel is jealous and attacking him. I did tell my neighbor to separate them for the first few days, but she didn't until the second day. She hardly gets any sleep and she is so stressed out and afraid one of them can open a door and kill the other. So I will take Lord Nelson from tomorrow, when Missy is going home. That should calm things down.

I will try to get some pictures of all of them to show you. My camera is broken, so I'll have to wait to get some from my neighbor's camera.
    Last edited by Randi; 12-27-2014 at 10:24 AM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Awww, fun - you knew we'd be expecting pictures!
    I've Been Frosted