Thread: Sweet Dexter!

Sweet Dexter!

What a good boy you are, Dexter, letting your person's little boy hold you so close. We are glad you know never to bite, as you know you are loved and safe! maybe when warm weather is here again, you can get used to a harness, so your can run around on the grass but still stay safe! We are glad you are such a loved, handsome boy! Congratulations, you are our Saturday Pet of the Day! We hope Santa was good to you, and maybe you will get some extra treats, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

The Truth is Revealed!

How wonderful it is that Dexter(and Jason) have showed you the true nature of guineas. Their gentle and sweet personality traits are truly a gift to us cavy owners. No wonder some of us have more than 2(not me, I only have two!). I'm so glad Dexter has a companion that he can share an igloo with and a child to love him, too. It's sad to hear that someone would think "all guinea pigs bite", that makes my heart sink for they do not know the truth! May you have many more happy, snuggly and treat(hay&veggie of course) filled years to come!! Mina and Sophie Pet of the Day April 6, 2012 http://petoftheday.com/archive/2012/April/06.html if you want to check out other sweet, sweet cavies! So glad you posted yours!

Dexter

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You two are cuties.I'm so glad you get along.
    One thing I found out for sure. Sometimes later in life
    two brothers will start to fight and have to be separated.
    I hope that doesn't happen to you two.
    Enjoy your family and each other and celebrate your special day.

You're a cutie Dexter!!! It sounds like you're a friendly little guy!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you, Jason and your little boy have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Darling Dexter!

Congratulations, Dexter, on being POTD! You're absolutely adorable! GPs usually don't bite unless they feel scared or insecure while being handled. Little pets are very delicate creatures and we hope you have a long, happy, healthy, and safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (rescues)

Blog Entries
    Dexter is too cute for words! SO adorable!

Precious Piggy Dexter!

Hi Dexter! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you, from all in this piggy loving home!

You are just too precious for words, Dexter, and those pics of your young man holding you so lovingly is beyond heart melting! I have to agree with my fellow cavy moms when they say piggies only nip when fearful, feel threatened. As any experienced piggy lover will tell you, guinea pigs are among the most gentle and loving creatures on earth, and yes, delicate too! It's wonderful to hear that you and fur brother Jason are getting along so well! Always nice to have a piggy pal to cuddle and play with when your humans are busy! And while it's better than you not be allowed to run freely outside, there are inexpensive piggy playpens available that would allow you to enjoy some sunshine and fresh air, safely!
    http://www.petguys.com/-027773005030.html?productid=-027773005030&channelid=FROOG&utm_source=CSEs&utm_m edium=GoogleShopping&utm_campaign=PetGuys

How lucky your family is to have a furkid as sweet and loving as you, Dexter, and I hope that you and your young man will know many more happy, love filled years together!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Hope you and Jason are both enjoying a very happy, fun filled Pet of the Day party, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Dexter, our very special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~