Thread: Sweet Skye

Sweet Skye

What a pretty calico you are, Skye, and we think you chose that purple bauble because it contrasts nicely with your own coloring! I think you can have that one, I mean, humans dangle shiny things from a Christmas tree just for kitty enjoyment anyway, right? It is cute that you welcome your humans home the way you do, that wounds like what my Uncle Mac's cat used to do! We're glad you are a good communicator, and such a loved kitty! May you enjoy the rest of this Christmas, and many, many more! Celebrate, you are Cat of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Skye, what a beautiful young calico lady you are! You are so cute there with your Christmas decorations, and Karen is right, that purple ornament really sets off and contrasts nicely with your coloring. And you are so cute with that big yawn. I wish I could reach through the screen all the way around the world to New South Wales, Australia to pet you! Oh well, since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have, too! You are enjoying your second Christmas with your family, climbing the tree and un-decorating it. You are so sweet, welcoming your Purrrsons home by jumping up on the door and then into their arms when they open the door. You have been with your family since you were 14 weeks old, and you make them smile and laugh with how funny and sweet you are. You love attention and cuddles. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling little Skye, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Skye

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You are one pretty little girl.
    What a wonderful home you have with people to love and take care of you.
    Celebrate your special day and enjoy the Christmas tree, because soon it will be taken down.

What a cute Calico! Congratulations, Skye!

Congrats on being COTD, pretty Skye!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Skye our Austrailian kitty friend

Hello Skye, you are such a pretty girl; who doesn't love calicoes?? Happy COTD, and I hope you had a lovely Christmas also.

Blog Entries
    Awww, Skye is so very pretty! Perfect feline excellence, what a beautiful COTD!

Sweet Skye!

Hi Skye! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, golden hearted, fun loving Calico girl you are! What a precious sight that is of you napping on that pile of sparling garland, resting your head on that pretty, purple bauble! Your mommy wasn't kidding when she said you love deconstructing your tree! Well, that's what they're there for, your amusement, right Skye?
    And being the Christmas loving kitty that you are, I sure hope you enjoyed an extra special day of celebration with your family yesterday, that Santa Paws spoiled you rotten!

I laughed out loud, reading your "welcome home" routine! Oh, what a wonderful sight to behold after a long and tiring day, seeing your sweet self hanging from the screen door before enthusiastically jumping into your humans arms! What a precious gift your family was given the day they rescued you, Skye! You're a beauty and a delight, a treasure, and your family so very lucky to have a furkid as sweet and loving, as special as you to call their very own!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Skye! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Skye!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Skye you are a very lively girl indeed!!!

I hope Santa was good to you this year!!! I am sure you were very good!!! You are a treasure indeed!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!!!

Congratulations, sweet Skye, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet Skye, what a gorgeous calico kitty girl you are! You chose a purple Christmas tree ornament for yourself! You have fun deconstructing the Christmas tree, and you go to the door to give your special Welcome Home greeting to your people! Then it is time for cuddles and affection - purr-fect! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a very special day as Cat of the Day, beautiful Skye!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a great Calico you are Skye our newest Cat from the land down under.
    You are just such an awesome blend of colors , personality and cuteness.

WE are so pleased to make a New Friend from Oz , especially such a Dear Young Lady like you Skye.

We are all sending a shrimp on the barbie MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW For Our Newest Cat of the Day Aussie Skye!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS