Thread: Cat Adopts An Abandoned Newborn Pit Bull Puppy As Her Own DECEMBER 23, 2014 ——— By John Hartwell

Cat Adopts An Abandoned Newborn Pit Bull Puppy As Her Own DECEMBER 23, 2014 ——— By John Hartwell

http://www.viralnova.com/cat-nurses-puppy/?mb=vnnl

Noland the pit bull puppy was rejected by its mother. The tiny pup was eventually brought into the Cleveland Animal Protective League, where it is now being taken care of by an unlikely surrogate: a mama cat.

The staff at the animal shelter decided Noland's best chances were to join him with a litter of nursing kittens named Rivette, Espa, Zixi, and Tallydab. They wondered if the cat would accept the puppy into her brood of four. Amazingly, mom-cat Lurlene welcomed the outsider with open paws, never leaving the puppy's side.

The best part of the video is when the lady is bottle feeding the puppy. You can just see momma cat thinking, "What are you doing with my baby?!".
    Last edited by Catty1; 12-25-2014 at 11:09 AM.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Aww, motherhood knows no bounds! It was smart of the staff to pair him with her!
    I've Been Frosted

What a cute video.
    I was thinking the same thing. The cat wanted her baby back

How sweet!!!!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery