Thread: Joyful Jack, the Bible Donkey!

Joyful Jack, the Bible Donkey!

Oh, Jack, we got you nomination and just knew right away you would be the best Christmas Pet of the Day! How nice you got yourself a very good second home, and they keep you busy with all your important ministry and therapy work! You are a very handsome boy, and that other horse you mention has nothin' on your in the looks department! Your soft grey coat looks so wonderful to pet, and we know all the seniors you visit at the nursing home have their spirits lifted every time they see you, and aches and pains soother when they pet your warm, soft fur. It is so cute that you wear different hats for different visits. And we are impressed you have your own trailer and everything - like any movie star, right? You are such a gorgeous boy, and we are glad you are loved and adored far and wide! Congratulations, Jack, you are our very blessed Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Joyful Jack the Bible Donkey!

Happy Pet of the Day, precious Jack, and a very Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family!

Oh, what a beautiful donkey boy you are, Jack, a gentle soul with a heart of gold! I can't imagine a more deserving Christmas Day honoree than you! Your devotion to giving, to spreading joy to all wherever you go, embodies the true spirit of the Christmas season, all year long! And as your mommy says, a donkey played a very special role in the Christmas story!!! No doubt you were given a calling, Jack, born to bring smiles and laughs, comfort and joy to kids of all ages, to brighten the lives of all you meet, and with the assistance of your dear mom and dad you're doing just that! Your precious photos, seeing the smiles on the faces of those whose lives you touch, is truly heartwarming and life affirming! And as for that broom tail, that uncooperative mane and forelock, no worries! You couldn't be more perfect if you tried, in looks or in heart! What a blessing you are, Jack, not only to those you serve in your therapy work,
    but to your mommy and daddy as well.

God bless you, Jack, and your mommy and daddy as well, and keep up the good work, bringing joy to the world and love to all! Merry Christmas to you and your family, Jack, with wishes for many more happy New Years to come! Lots of love and a big hug and countless kisses to you, precious Jack, and to Dolly and Jezabel too!
    P.S..."Liked" you on Facebook! "Amos the Wonder Horse" got nothin' on you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Jack! Happy POTD to you! I am so glad I got to see your amazing biography here on Pet of the Day! I've been your facebook friend for a few months now, at Jack the Bible Donkey, and YOU INPIRED ME to take two little shelter dogs to a nursing home for a one hour visit back in November! It went really well, and the way people responded to the dogs I could tell it really brightened their day. Plus, I heard the nurses mention a couple of the residents who normally don't show much emotion, were actually in tuned with the dogs. Remarkable what pet therapy can do. I am proud of you Jack, you and your humans are doing a lot of good work spiked with a whole lotta fun in Jesus's honor, HE must be so proud of you all also!!!!! I loved seeing all your pics, your collection of hats is so cute. Your ability to do tricks is impressive, and you do them for carrots, sounds so YUMMY! I bet you feel like royalty getting to be hauled in that very nice trailer, you remind me of the Budweiser Clydesdales who get to ride in their very own (massive) trailers. Merry Christmas to you Jack, and to your entourage, I mean people!!!! Robin

Jack

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I "LIKED" you on Facebook, hope it helps.
    Going to nursing homes may be the greatest thing you do.
    When my Mom was in the nursing home, the highlight of the day
    is when they would bring in animals for a visit.
    Keep up the good work and have a great Christmas.
    God bless you and all animals. (I'm sure he does)

Merry Christmas Jack and congrats on being POTD! You're adorable!

You sure have a busy social life! Have a fun day! I liked your page on FB!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

A word from Jack, the Bible Donkey...

Thanks to all of you for the kind words! I'm so flattered to be Pet of the Day! Merry Christmas to all!!

Merry Christmas Jack!

What a happy bundle of fun you are! You certainly brightened my day! I have been to your lovely hometown many times over the years. It would have een such fun to meet you! Please thank your family for sharing you with us today!

Congratulations, sweei Jack, on being our very special Pet of thr Day
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Jack, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a special donkey you are!! I just "Liked" you on facebook. You sure do good work and I'm sure the folks at nursing homes etc love you very much and you no doubt brighten up their lives. I enjoyed all your photos and I hope you have many more happy healthy years giving people a reason to smile and live. Congrats on being POTD! It was a very good article by your human.

Dear mom of fuzzy faces, you are welcome to come visit me a time. My mom is having knee replacement surgery so it would be best to give her a little recovery time. We always welcome visitors.

Inspirational Jack!

Congratulations, Jack, on being POTD on the most special day of the year! You and your human parents are inspirational! Enjoy your special honor today and know that you are POTD every day, esp. with all the joy you spread to everyone you meet! Merry Christmas! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, and safe life, Sweet Jack! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Nurse Jack, I can picture the smiles and joy you bring to people you meet on your therapy visits! Big hugs to you, Jezabel and Dolly from me and wishing you many blessings for the Christmas season! Happy Pet of the Day to joyful Jack!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678