Thread: Darling Dixie!

Darling Dixie!

Merry Christmas, Dixie! You pose so nicely in your Christmas photo that you get to be our very special Christmas Dog of the Day! We are so glad you are very well behaved, but we know that is because you are such a loved dog! We can definitely see both sides of your heritage in your pretty looks, this big brown eyes and your coloring are very German Shepherd like, but that wider face and those ears are classic Kelpie! We can see that smile your person talks about it your other photos, are we are sure it wins you many hearts! We are glad you get plenty of exercise, as we know, especially for intelligent pups like you, a tired dog is a well-behaved dog! And we bet you will get extra tennis balls from Santa today, for being such a very good girl! Congratulations, Dixie, you are the Christmastime Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Dixie, Dog of a Lifetime!

Merry Christmas and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, darling Dixie! What a heartwarming sight your sweet, Santa Paws self is on this Christmas morning! You're the perfect choice for our extra special, Christmas Day honors, sweetheart, we couldn't have hoped for more! It's nighttime Down Under right now, and hopefully your sleeping soundly, dreaming happily of the festive, fun filled day gone by, those presents under the tree, the fun still to come...enjoying a nice hike, playing with your pup pals at the park, endlessly retrieving those tennis balls, cuddling with mom! Speaking of mom, I was so touched by her loving words, her heart felt tribute to her best friend for life, her furry soul mate! If we're lucky, once in a life time a furkid as special as you comes along, and there's no question that for your mommy you are that once in a lifetime, once in a million someone! Beautiful, energetic, smart and loving to a fault, and that only begins to describe just how special you are, Dixie. You're a treasure, and your family so very blessed to have you in their lives!

Thanks for starting my Christmas Day off with a BIG smile, sweet baby girl! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Dixie, our very special and most deserving, Christmas Day honoree, Dog of a Lifetime!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy DOTD to you Dixie! I loved your Santa hat pic, it really showed off your "eyelined eyes", so pretty! Then in other pics I got to see your perky ears, so adorable! I hope you and your human have a super nice Christmas! Robin

Dixie

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day and Merry Christmas.
    Yes, I do see that smile. You are one happy girl.
    Going on all those walks would make any dog smile.
    Celebrate your world famous day knowing you are greatly loved.

Merry Christmas Dixie! You're so pretty!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla