Thread: Handsome Huey!

Handsome Huey!

What a wise-looking Santa's helper you make, Huey! Either that or the world's biggest elf! You look very serious about figuring out who goes on which list, but then in your next photo, you look as please as punch that you've covered yourself in mud! That's a pretty good polar bear impression you do in the snow, and you look like you are have a fabulous romp and a fun time! Congratulations, Huey, you are not only a much loved dog, you are our very special Christmas Eve Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Santa Paws Huey!

Hi Huey, a.k.a "Santa Paws," a.k.a Polar Bear! Happy Dog of the Day to you!!!

We couldn't have hoped for a more perfect choice for our extra special, Christmas Eve honors than you, Huey! (That other Santa's got nothing on you!) Love that photo of you checking that list, seeing who truly is naughty or nice, romping in the snow! What a beautiful snow white (except when mud covered), gentle giant of a pup you are, not to mention the consummate lap dog! You're one very special boy, Huey, and your family so very blessed to be surrounded by so much furry love! I sure hope your dream of a snowy Christmas comes true, sweetheart! But if not, no worries! Santa's sleigh and pilot Rudolph can navigate in clear skies too, so it's sure to be a very happy, prezzie filled day of celebration! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, beautiful boy, and to you and your humans and furry siblings, wishes for a very Merry Christmas and happy New Year! Lots of giant sized hugs and sloppy kisses to you big, beautiful Huey, our very special and most deserving,
    Christmas Eve Dog of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're adorable Huey!!! I love the picture of you all dirty, but then I'm not the one who has to give you a bath!

Congrats on being DOTD and Merry Christmas to you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Huey

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I really love your action shots.
    This is your time of year, you will be getting plenty of snow.
    Celebrate your special world famous day.

Handsome Huey

Nice pics Huey! Loved the one showcasing your glasses. Plus you pretty chicken pal. Happy DOTD! Robin

Oh, beautiful Huey! I would love to help you play with your tennis ball or whatever else you would like to do! Or just to pet your wonderful, fluffy coat! You make a terrific Santa Paws helper, too! I'm sure you are a white, fluffy, excellent lap dog! Big hugs to you and your dog-siblings, Merry Christmas and Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678