Thread: Pretty Zoe!

Pretty Zoe!

What a festive lady you are, Zoe, with your many different holiday outfits! Many cats would not want to be dressed up, but your obviously enjoy it - okay, maybe not the reindeer antlers, but at least you are a good sport about those! It is good you are everything your girl wished for as a cat, and you have that classic tabby face with the M marking that we know the Christmas story tells us about! We are glad you and your human have so much in common, and even both enjoy shin y things! Happy girls together, that's the good life! And now you are a star! Congratulations, Zoe, you are Cat of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Wow what a pretty kitty! Congratulations Zoe!

Dearest Zoe, what a gorgeous tabby girl you are, all dressed up for Christmas! Your fur is so pretty, and what a sweet face you have, with those great big eyes looking out with so much love and fun. I wish I could reach through the screen to Spring Hill, TN to pet you! But since I can't, I'm sure your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you loads for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love to get attention, and you love to play with your mousie toys and milk jug rings and shiny things and to play fetch. You enjoy watching birds and sitting in the sun and sleeping. You also love to watch TV shows cuddled up with your dear Meowmie, and you are precious to her. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Zoe, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

Last edited by phesina; 12-23-2014 at 04:57 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Zoe

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You sure are ready for Christmas with all those cute outfits.
    Your lucky to have a Mom that loves you so much, so
    celebrate your special day.

You are quite a festive Christmas Cat Zoe, not even HH Lady Edwina Rose Angel had that much red and green in her wardrobe.
    Although you do look a little ticked off as a Reindeer , maybe the camera caught you in a bad second.

All of we at the Found Cat Hotel are pleased to meet you Zoe and add a New Friend , and wish you a Merry Meow Mas.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWING For You Zestful Zoe < Our Christmas Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    We sure loved seeing beautiful Zoe today, every photo is more precious than the next! Merry Christmas!

Zoe is so loving. She has huge eyes that would melt the hardest of hearts, and is just precious to me.

Zoe is very loving, and loves getting attention, also. She loves her mousie toys and her milk jug rings. She is also smart, she can play fetch. She is the cat I always wanted. Zoe loves to cuddle, and will do so when watching TV with me. She likes a few TV shows in particular - House Hunters. Teen Mom, and Pitbulls and Parolees. Her favorite things to do are of course sleep, but also watch birds and sit in the sun. And she loves shiney things, just like her mom, me! She is a very special kitty!
    Hello, Zoe in beautiful Tennessee! What a gorgeous lady you are, with your perfect tabby markings! Your sweet face, your big eyes looking out at me! And all your different holiday outfits

You are a busy girl, playing with your mousie toys or milk jug rings. Then it is time to sit in the sunshine and observe the birds for awhile! Then to take a nap or snuggle with your meowmie, sharing love and joy!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Zoe and merry Christmas! It is very nice to meet you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats on being COTD beautiful Zoe!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful Zoe!

Hi Zoe! Happy Cat of the Day!!!

What a warm and welcome sight your sweet self is on this cold, dark, rainy day! I You're precious!!! Oh, what an awesome kitty model you make, Zoe! You're looking quite fetching in your holiday outfits, "Mrs. Claws," and I see you do double holiday duty, assisting Rudolph and all the other reindeers! But your formal gown is to die for! Oh, to be so photogenic! You're simply a joy to behold, Zoe, and your mommy (your "shiny" soul mate), is so very lucky to have a best friend as sweet and loving as you, bringing so much joy to her days!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, playing with lots of shiny things and those cherished milk caps , cuddling on the couch with your mommy, being treated to all your heart desires and more! And to you and your family, wishes for a very merry Christmas and happy New Year! (Santa's coming!) Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Zoe!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations to you dear Zoe on being COTD. What a cute little Tabby gal you are. We loved reading about you and seeing your wonderful photos. You do look so cute in your little outfits. Our kitties would not like to get dressed up, but you don't seem to mind. I especially liked the photo of you peeking over the countertop. You're just precious!

Hope you have been enjoying your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and may you be blessed with many happy years together.

Greetings, Zoe!

My, Zoe! You are a doll! So gorgeous! You sound like you have a purrfect purrrsonality. Happy New Year, Zoe!