Thread: Happy Piggie Henry!

Happy Piggie Henry!

What a cutie pie you are, Henry, and it is no wonder you mom takes so many pictures of you! That pouty lip is probably the envy of supermodels everywhere - no need for Botox for you! We won't tease you for hiding with your bottom hanging out, we know plenty of other guinea pigs who believe in the same theory of "if I cannot see them, they can't see me!" That little hat looks very cute and helps you look so very festive, and red is definitely your color! We are so glad you are a very much boy, and a good, content lap pig, too! Because you are larger than the others, we just figure that's more of you to love! Congratulations, Henry, we hope you have a big day to celebrate! You are famous!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh my gosh Henry, you're so adorable!!! I bet you're a lot of fun!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Henry

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are ready for Christmas and a Jets fan to boot.
    Sounds like you have plenty of friends and your
    family loves you. Who could ask for anything more?
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Henry is a doll, and so many outfits! Yep, he sure has a cute mug on him, SO adorable, love ya Henry!

I love your Christmas photos Henry. It looks like you couldn't stop talking while your mom was taking your picture. I also have to say that you have a very cute pouty lip!

Precious Piggy Henry!

Oh, be still my heart, my piggy loving heart! Happy Pet of the Day to you, Henry, from all of us here in this wheeker loving home!
    What a precious, precious piggy you are! Your photos have me smiling from ear to ear, a smile so big it's, well, almost as big as yours! You look so adorable in your Santa Paws hat, and while a lifetime Giants fan, I must say that Jets hat looks great on you!
    But as handsome and photogenic as you are, you're even more beautiful on the inside; so sweet, so gentle, so loving! I can just imagine how special it is to be on the receiving end of those sweet Henry kisses! How lucky your mo, and wheeker mates are, having a loving furkid, a best piggy pal, in you! You're a treasure, Henry, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, cutie pie, munching on some yummy carrots, napping in your Pigloo, playing with your best furry buds Henry, Fred, Patrick, Moe, Winston, and Waldorf, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Henry! And to you and your family, wishes for a very merry Christmas!!! (Hope Santa treats you extra special this year!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Henry is about one year and four months old. He is my most timid, but most precious piggy. He is such a doll and weighs in at 3.2 pounds (1.5kg)! One full pound more than my other five guinea pigs! I call him my baby because he licks you and gives you kisses and is just the gentlest pig. He is part of our family of six piggies; Henry, Fred, Patrick, Moe, Winston, and Waldorf!

I like to say Henry has anxiety! He is always worried about what is going on outside of his cozy hut and pops his head out to take a quick gander. He's also the one that runs 100 miles per hour (161 km/h) to hide when something scares him. He's a very affectionate pig and would never dare bite you. He actually lets you play with his lips and teeth and gives you kisses in between. We make fun of him that he has a pouty lip since it sticks out! He's also very lazy and basically just plops his chubby self on you for laptime. We also catch him hiding in his huts with his big old piggy bum hanging out of it. He thinks if he can't see you, you can't see him! Probably one of his funniest features is his love for carrots. They are just his absolute favorite and he will make sure all carrots are devoured before eating the rest of his nightly salad.
    Hello, Henry! Merry Christmas and Happy Pet of the Day to you! I smiled when I saw the picture of you wearing your New York Jets hat ... even though you live outside Chicago! (This is not the best year to be a Bears fan.) You choose the best lap for snuggles, and give your people piggy kisses! Then it is time to nibble on some delicious carrots and other vegetables I can tell just how much you are loved!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Handsome Henry!

Congratulations, Henry, on being POTD! You are sooooooo adorable with such a sweet personality! Sending you lots of Holiday Kisses!! Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net