Thread: Dapper Macchia

Dapper Macchia

What a handsome gentle cat you are, Macchia, in your grey tuxedo coat! It is nice that you are so much loved, and you put up with your kitty sister, even when she is getting into mischief! It's an important job, being a big brother! We are not surprised you like boxes so very much, but we think it is cute your people realized how much you would like that box, and put some blankets in it so you always have a nice, soft surface to nap on! We are not surprised you like Christmas, as not only are there ribbons to play with, but you are a Roma kitty - and we know Christmas in Italy is a very big deal! Congratulations, Macchia - you are Cat of the Day! and Buon Natale!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Macchia, what a beautiful Roman grey tuxedo boy you are! Your fur is so pretty and soft, and what a sweet face you have, with those big pale-green eyes with such a look of happiness in them. And how cute you are curled up in your box! Isn't that just the Purrrfect cat-bed, complete with soft blankets in it. I wish I could reach through the screen over to Roma in Italy to pet you! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are closely attuned to your humans and know just when one of them needs some extra love and attention. You love to help with the Christmas decorating.. but please don't play with ribbons! You could swallow one, and it could do great damage, perhaps even lethal, to your inner organs.

You and your little sister Minou have loads of fun together. The Facebook pictures of you both are adorable. You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Macchia, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Minou and your Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. And a Buon Natale to you and the whole family!

Last edited by phesina; 12-22-2014 at 09:40 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Macchia

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.

Name:  22b.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  29.5 KB

I see how your little sister can be a problem.
    She looks like she is ready to pounce on you.
    Celebrate your special world famous day.
    You are loved.

I have long admired the Italian sense of style, and Macchia is a perfect example of the well-outfitted gentleman. He obviously takes very good care of himself (with the help of his humans of course), and his fine tuxedo would be the envy of any man. He also seems to have the natural dignity and grace of a true Italian gentleman. Buon Natale!

Macchia you are indeed an Elegant Cat , a veritable Marcelo Mastritanio of the Cats very cool and elegant.
    I know that if you are patient with her Minou will settle down , I have seen many Found Hotel Cats cool off with age.

Our Awesome Eternal Angel Companions are coming to the Eternal City of Rome , truly Macchia and Minou are living in a great City with so much great take out possibilities.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWINNG For Macchia and Minou
    Our New Friends and New Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Macchia is a great looking cat ... very dapper with the white mittens. Congratulations Macchia!

Hello, handsome Macchia! What a dapper gentleman-kitty you are in your grey tuxedo! You help with Christmas decorating, and you provide your people with extra lovies when needed! PURR-fect! I would love to gently pet you- since I can't, maybe your people will give you some extra petting for me today! Happy Cat of the Day to Macchia and Minou Gatti speciali, and Buon Natale!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats on being COTD handsome Macchia

Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful Macchia!

Greetings Macchia! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

I've been trying all day to access your bio page, but no luck! Unfortunately I can't comment as I hoped, but I can clearly see from your thumbnail, your feature photo, that you're one handsome boy! And after reading all the comments made by my fellow posters, it's also clear that you're as beautiful inside as out, one most deserving Cat of the Day! Hopefully I can add on more tomorrow, but for now, I hope you're in the midst of a fun filled day, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Macchia, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVER day! (Love to sister Minou, too!) Wishing for you and your family a blessed and very merry Christmas, and a happy New Year!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations to you Macchia on being COTD. What a handsome lad you are. We loved reading about you and seeing your wonderful photos and FB page too. You are indeed very special and lucky to have such a wonderful family. Of course, they are even luckier to have you

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family, including Minou. May you be blessed with many wonderful years together. Buon Natale to all of you too! Have lots of fun wrapping and unwrapping gifts