Thread: Cherished Charlie!

Cherished Charlie!

Oh, Charlie, what a handsome, fuzzy pony you are! You do not look a day over 8, never mind your 38 years! And just think, you have taught your person so much about how to be a good horse person, and she is teaching you new tricks! We know you have been part of her whole life so far, so keep going strong, Charlie! And you may be a stout boy, but that makes you the perfect perch for your cat friend to sleep for a nice nap! Congratulations, it is your big day - you are not only her beloved family member, you are Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Charlie

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I'm so glad you were rescued from that slaughter truck. I know you are too.
    That person saw something special in you and so does your family, including your cat.
    Celebrate your very special day.

Good morning Charlie! You're adorable!!! Congrats on being POTD!

I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Charlie the Survivor!

Hi Charlie! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh, what a beautiful boy you are, beautiful in body and heart with quite a rags to riches story to tell!
    How right Donna is when she says that the farrier must have sensed something extra special about you to have pulled you off of that slaughter truck that fateful day. And once having taken the reigns, your young lady found out just HOW special! You may be (unbelievably) 38 years young, but it's as though the clock was reset the day you found your way to your forever home, the day you truly began to live! And by all accounts you clearly do have lots more living, and loving to do! And how precious are those pics, Charlie! My heart just melted when I gazed upon that shot of your kitty pal riding you bareback! But it's the very special friendship you and your lady have shared these many years, since she was a very young child, the bond of love and trust you share today, that melts my heart most of all. How lucky she is to have a best friend in you, and you and her; soul mates for life!

Thanks to your proud lady for sharing your very special story and all of those heart melting pics with us, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, brave, beautiful Charlie, and here's to many, many more wonderful years of shared love and friendship for you and your lady! Lots of love to you, sweetheart, and to you and your family, wishes for a very special, warm and peaceful holiday season!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Charlie, fuzzy pony! And hello to your friends in the yard with you, and your sweet orange kitty buddy! I agree completely with everyone who said the farrier saw something special in you that day! You helped your person learn to ride, and you are still learning new skills! You run and play with Thunder, or just hang out with your orange kitty friend. I like your blond mane and tail with your golden-brown color! Happy Pet of the Day to Charlie in beautiful British Columbia!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Furry Charlie, you are so adorable and remind me of my 30-something Palomino horse, Tim, who was also POTD many years ago! He, too, had 4 white socks and was my buddy for soooo many years. I know the bond you and your guardian share, as it is like the bond I had with Tim. May you keep on enjoying life, sweetheart, and it was a pleasure to see and read about you!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Charlie what a darling you are! ! !

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures! You are a treasure indeed! Please thank your family for sharing you with us today! ! !

Congratulations, sweet Charlie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!! !
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~