Thread: Lovely Lilly!

Lovely Lilly!

Gracious, what a scary start you had to life, Lilly, we are so glad you human saw you and your sibling that stormy day and rescued you before you drowned! That much have been quite a relief, and we know you love her very much! You are such a beautiful kitty with your shiny black fur, and we are glad you enjoy everything about Christmas preparations! Some other kitties have been known to unwrap presents, but you help wrap them instead! And sure, they may end up a few black cat hairs under the tape, but that is just your way of blessing the gift, right! Congratulations, Lilly, it is your very important day - you are Cat of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Lilly, what a beautiful, stunning, sleek ebony kitty you are! We're so glad you and your siblings all got rescued, and we hope that they all got loving homes, and their mom Dollar, too. You are adorable with the flower crown, and what a lovely addition to the Christmas decor you make. What a great photo collection you have posted here! You are gorgeous in all the pictures. I wish I could reach through the screen to Greenback, TN to pet you! But since I can't, I know your loving Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love to get little fuzzy mice, and you sit and wait for your treats. You enjoy helping to put the Christmas tree up and to wrap presents. You sing from the top of your cat tower. You and your Purrrson love each other very much, don't you! You are his/her little princess. What a wonderful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Lilly, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even some new fuzzy mice to play with!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lilly

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You are one beautiful girl. I'm so glad you all were
    rescued from that storm. Now you are enjoying a wonderful life
    full of love and treats. Celebrate your special day.

Lilly is a younger and much more svelte equivalent of my dear old friend Shadow, now 17 years old. May Lilly have many more years of giving to the world her example of "surviving in style" and of absolute feline beauty! Speaking from happy experience, all cats are special... but black cats are the most special of all.

Lovely Lilly!

Hi Lilly! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet baby girl!

What a stunning black beauty you are, Lilly! Your sleek, ebony coat is gorgeous, and I love that crown of flowers adoring your pretty head! But yep, it's clear you are the consummate Christmas kitty, reveling in all the fun aspects of the festive season (including gift wrapping)! And the love and joy and laughter you bring to your humans' lives is your gift to them, served up not just at Christmas, but every day of the year! Great thanks to your family for rescuing you and your siblings from that scary storm, and an uncertain fate, providing you with the warmest and happiest of forever homes! It may have been a dark and threatening storm that swept you into your humans' lives that hot, summer day, but since then it's been nothing but sunshiny days for you, sweetheart, and for your family!

Thanks for brightening my cold, gray day with your heartwarming story and precious pics, Lilly! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, putting the finishing touches on your Christmas decorating and wrapping, being treated to all your heart desires and more (including treats and love of extra good loving)! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Lilly, and to you and your family wishes for a very Merry Christmas and happy New Year! (No doubt Santa's going to spoil you rotten!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lilly is a beauty!

Dignified lady Lilly!

What a gorgeous girl you are, Lilly! You have such a sleek, shiny black coat! I think your flower crown is perfect ! You are your meowmie's Christmas assistant - you help decorate the tree and wrap gifts! Then it is time for treats, and you wait till your mum serves you Then time to climb on your cat tower and sing your song, or maybe have fun with your toy mousies! Purr-fect! I would love to pet your beautiful fur, or serve you a yummy kitty treat! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Lilly and all your kitty-siblings too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

My dear Lilly, you are a real beauty!!
    Many congrats to you and your humans, because today you are chosen to be our Cat of the Day!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

What a beautiful kitty you are, Lilly. Congrats on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Lilly, what a gorgeous girl you are! ! !

I enjoyed your wonderful pictures very much! I love ebony cats! My 3 ebony boys think you are very lovely too! Please thank your family for sharing you with us today! ! !

Congratulations, sweet Lilly, on being our very special Cat of the Day! ! !
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Belated congratulations to you dearest Lilly on being COTD. What a gorgeous little gal you are! Indeed you are a princess! So happy that you were found and rescued and now you have a loving forever home, where you will be pampered and cherished as you should be

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family, including your kitty siblings. May you be blessed with many happy years together. Have a Merry Christmas too. Hope Santa brings you some very special fuzzy mice toys! You certainly deserve them for being so wonderful and helping with the decorations and wrapping!