Thread: Precious J.J.

Precious J.J.

What a cutie you are, J.J., and we are glad you are there for your young lady! It is great you are so attuned to her, and know when she needs to be protected, and kept company when she is sick! It is very sweet of you to wake her with kisses! That's much nicer than waking up to some alarm clock! We are sorry your predecessor passed away too young, but are very glad you are there for Ashleigh, and she is for you, too! And we know you appreciate Grammy when she feeds when your girl is too tired! Your coat is as golden as sunshine, J.J. and we know you are much loved! Congratulations, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

J. J.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are so handsome and protective.
    Your family loves you and takes care of you.
    Celebrate your special day with extra treats and kisses.

Precious JJ!

Hi JJ!!! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to your proud young lady, too! You are just too precious for words, JJ, a beauty inside and out! (They don't come any cuter than a "Wizard of Oz dog"!) Wish I could reach through my screen and rub that soft belly, cover that sweet face with kisses! And how perfectly named you are JJ, for you certainly do your beloved predecessor, JJ, proud (and Toto too)!

What a fine job your young lady Ashleigh did (with a little help from Grammy), describing just how very special you are, just how loved you are, and loved not just by her but by your entire family! In fact, you ARE family! Every young person should know the unconditional love and devotion of a best furry friend and in you, JJ, Ashleigh has been blessed with the best! Thank you for always being there for Ashleigh through good times and not so good times; comforting her with your cuddles when she is sick, waking her up each morning with those wet, warm kisses, always brightening her day with your fun loving personality! How lucky Ashleigh is, having a protector, a comforter, a best friend for life in you, JJ! You're one in a million, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day crown! Wear it proudly, sweetheart, and enjoy a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious JJ, Dog of a Lifetime!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Hi there J.J. It's a pleasure to meet you today, and read about all the important things that you do. Taking care of, and protecting your girl, is certainly the most important of all, and she tells that you do it very well.

J.J. - continue to be such a loving and excellent companion to Ashleigh - and PLEASE stay safe and away from the road. Ashleigh NEEDS you to help care for her - and you are doing such a great job. GOOD BOY

Congratulations on being selected as DOTD today, and may you live a very long and happy and healthy life with your loving family. An early MERRY CHRISTMAS from my home in Delaware to yours in Connecticut. I KNOW Santa will be extra good to you and all of your family.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

You're a little cutie JJ!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla