Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It is Caturday! - and a shirt!

It is Caturday! - and a shirt!

Now, you and I know that every day is Caturday - or should be, anyway, according to most felines I know! But Saturday has become the Internet';s day to celebrate Caturday, and so we created a t-shirt/hoodie for everyone with paw prints on their heart! And the good thing is, if at least 20 are ordered, we can add more colors - we were only allowed to choose 3 colors for each, T-shirt and Hoodie - right now, so tell all the kitty people you know, and we can add more!

If you click on this link: http://teespring.com/CaturdayPaw?pr=CATURDAY you will get a $2 off coupon!
    I've Been Frosted

By the way, the coupon is just here for Pet Talk folks and their friends, and the campaign does not end until after Christmas, so those of you who promised to not buy yourself anything until after the 25th are in luck! So far, everyone we have heard of who ordered has been happy with what they got, about which we are pleased! We tried to keep the deign simple, so every kitty could be pleased with it!

Any feedback would be great!
    I've Been Frosted

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    LOL Karen. I still don't know if my order is an order, or a reservation that will never turn into an order - if it has shipped or the reservation/order that is still showing but is not a valid order - is simply "lost in space". I really must check on it again, and if I can't get a satisfactory answer on line, then I'll have to go to the expense of calling them and wasting more time. I DO NOT like it still showing up as a "pending transaction"" on my credit card statement.

You got it right - it's a BAHHH-HUMMBUG kinda day today.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    LOL Karen. I still don't know if my order is an order, or a reservation that will never turn into an order - if it has shipped or the reservation/order that is still showing but is not a valid order - is simply "lost in space". I really must check on it again, and if I can't get a satisfactory answer on line, then I'll have to go to the expense of calling them and wasting more time. I DO NOT like it still showing up as a "pending transaction"" on my credit card statement.

You got it right - it's a BAHHH-HUMMBUG kinda day today.
    We will check with them, so sorry you have gone through this!
    I've Been Frosted

Actually, pom, my credit card company announced about a month back that it will show "pending transactions" on my card statement before they become actual charges. Maybe it's not Teespring doing it.

That's a pretty neat card feature now that I think about it. If there's a fraudulent charge pending, it can get attended to before it's more permanent!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Actually, pom, my credit card company announced about a month back that it will show "pending transactions" on my card statement before they become actual charges. Maybe it's not Teespring doing it.

That's a pretty neat card feature now that I think about it. If there's a fraudulent charge pending, it can get attended to before it's more permanent!
    Yes - that's true, and my card company as done this for ages. The point I was making, is that since Teespring has hosed my order from day one, and my "order #" isn't even a valid #, then WHY is it still showing on my card as a pending transaction??? Technically - my order isn't an order - pending or otherwise. NOT HAPPY.................
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3

RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    Yes - that's true, and my card company as done this for ages. The point I was making, is that since Teespring has hosed my order from day one, and my "order #" isn't even a valid #, then WHY is it still showing on my card as a pending transaction??? Technically - my order isn't an order - pending or otherwise. NOT HAPPY.................
    So it is your credit card company at this point? Or are you not sure which is at fault? That's very frustrating!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    So it is your credit card company at this point? Or are you not sure which is at fault? That's very frustrating!
    No - it's not the card company, because they would not show anything at all related to Teespring, unless Teespring notified them of a delayed date shipment - TS still needs to know if my card company will approve it - regardless of when it ships - so that's why it shows on my account - TS had to get preapproval before they entered this non-existant order - a relaunch reservation. I haven't been charged anything, and won't be until the shipment is made - but since there is not a valid order # - then how do they plan to ship????? Geeze - I'm getting dizzy going round and round with this fiasco......................

And since it appears that it will ship on "The 12th of Never" - TS needs to cancel the info they gave my card company so that the card cancels this "relaunch reservation" info that has no valid order # that will allow ME to cancel it, and take the info OFF MY CARD ACCOUNT!!!!! Yikes - SOMEBODY at TS needs to get up off their keister and make their company look a wee bit intelligent, and have customer service actually perform some customer service.

This is ALMOST funny at this point......................
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3

RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013

Doesn't Teespring need to get a certain minimum number of orders before it can actually process them and make the shirts? Until it gets that number, the orders it has gotten before are tentative.

I would guess, Pom, that your order is in line there, counted as one in the series, but the required number hasn't been reached yet. If that does happen, then your shirt will be made and shipped and your card will be charged. If the required number isn't reached by the deadline, then the orders that have been submitted are cancelled and your card is not charged.

Am I right here, Karen? And is this what might be going on, Pom?

Best wishes for all concerned!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Doesn't Teespring need to get a certain minimum number of orders before it can actually process them and make the shirts? Until it gets that number, the orders it has gotten before are tentative.

I would guess, Pom, that your order is in line there, counted as one in the series, but the required number hasn't been reached yet. If that does happen, then your shirt will be made and shipped and your card will be charged. If the required number isn't reached by the deadline, then the orders that have been submitted are cancelled and your card is not charged.

Am I right here, Karen? And is this what might be going on, Pom?

Best wishes for all concerned!
    Pom ordered "between" campaigns, unfortunately, and they were apparently unable to move her order to the "new" campaign.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Pom ordered "between" campaigns, unfortunately, and they were apparently unable to move her order to the "new" campaign.
    And as best as I can tell - they never made an attempt to move my order to an open and active campaign that had the same item on it. That would require some thought on their part I suppose, and no one chose to make that move or put any effort into it. That's okay, since they lost me as a customer before I was able to get started. I know that ONE pi$$ed off customer is going to make no difference to them - but if they treat other customers as I was "treated" - then eventually their lack of response to situations such as this could take a toll.

Glad that everyone else here is satisfied with them - you lucked out!
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3

RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013

Oh, dear.. Well, that's too bad, then. They should have at least let you know what was going on.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Oh, dear.. Well, that's too bad, then. They should have at least let you know what was going on.
    Exactly!!!! A company that is worth their salt, so to speak - will keep the customer INFORMED regarding any order, disputes, delays, etc, etc. If they choose to ignore the issue that their customer has an issue - then they are digging their own "proverbial grave". I worked in customer service for 30+ years - 21+ of those years with the same company. Had I not responded to a client's request, issue, etc, and not kept that client informed - then I would have been looking for another job elsewhere when the company president got wind of my "dereliction of duty". Afterall - keeping the client happy and satisfied is what it's all about, and bottom line is - that client is my paycheck (by way of my company's owner). No customer satisfaction, then that customer will take his business elsewhere.

Okay - seriously done with this mess. To Teespring - I am just a pain in the butt drop in the bucket.
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3

RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Yeah, Teespring seems to be having some issues. I've tried for 2 days to order a Caturday shirt. It takes my order, I fill in in my address and when I click on the payment option, it goes into the black hole and eventually times out. No error message or anything. But the shirt is not "reserved" when I go back in.

So Karen, it's not like we're not trying. But, I'm reaching my limit with Teespring too. But, we'll keep support Pet Talk.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Quote Originally Posted by kuhio98 View Post
    Yeah, Teespring seems to be having some issues. I've tried for 2 days to order a Caturday shirt. It takes my order, I fill in in my address and when I click on the payment option, it goes into the black hole and eventually times out. No error message or anything. But the shirt is not "reserved" when I go back in.

So Karen, it's not like we're not trying. But, I'm reaching my limit with Teespring too. But, we'll keep support Pet Talk.
    That's terrible! What browser do you us, Lisa?
    I've Been Frosted