Thread: Terrific Tribble

Terrific Tribble

We are so glad Ruth rescued you from that horrible beginning Tribble. You are such a cutie that you got lots of compliments, but we bet your were just waiting to really turn on the charm for when you new forever mom came to see you! You knew she had a bunny-shaped spot in her heart, and sure enough, she already had bunnies at home just ready to be your big brothers and bestest friends! We are glad you all get along well, as introducing a new bunny to an established pair can be tricky, so it was smart of her to have you meet in neutral territory! We think you are much prettier than the tribbles of the Star Trek episode, and that soft black fur and cute face set off your Christmas outfit perfectly! Congratulations, and Merry Christmas to you, too, Tribble! It is your big day, maybe some nice parsley to celebrate will come your way!
    I've Been Frosted

Hello, precious Tribble, lion head bunny! Your black fur looks so soft to pet, you have such cute, small ears! Red is definitely your color with your black coat! How wonderful that smart, bunny-savvy Ruth was able to help you get from a difficult living environment to a terrific forever home! You, Tim and Ricky were meant to be bunny-siblings! You got along well right from the start that day, and after the first night Ricky even started to groom you! Yay, yay, yay for Tim, Ricky and Tribble! I bet you give your person big smiles each day just by being your happy bunny selves! What do you like to do for fun? I bet you look out of the windows at all you can see I would love to serve you parsley or a yummy bunny treat to celebrate! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Tribble and big hugs to all three of you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You're adorable Tribble!!! What a sad start to your life.

Thank goodness you have a good home now. Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Tribble, What an adorable bunny you are! Love your Christmas outfits--so cute. I'm glad you were rescued and now have a wonderful home. I hope the other bunnies find a home soon. I enjoyed all the photos and hope you have a long happy healthy life with your family, humans and bunnies. Congrats on being POTD!

Precious Tribble!

Hi Tribble! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

Oh, what an adorable bun you are, Tribble! Your holiday photo spread is beyond heart melting, from those shots of you in your holiday outfit to the one of you and Ricky and Tim cuddling! Our heartfelt thanks to your guardian angel, Ruth, and all of the great folks at Huntsville Friends of Rabbits, for saving you and your mates from such unspeakable conditions, for her/their devotion to rescue, most especially for helping you find your way to your forever family! You and they were meant to be together, no doubt about it! From the fact that you were still in Ruth's care when your mommy returned months later, to how well you and Ricky and Tim have bonded, it all spells fate! How lucky your mom and fur sibs are, having a furkid, a best bunny bud in your, Tribble! You're a treasure! And hopefully this Christmas season the two remaining rescues still with Ruth, will have their Christmas wish for a loving forever family of their own fulfilled too! In the meantime, we're comforted knowing they are being so well cared for and loved!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Tribble! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, celebrating in high style with darling Tim and Ricky, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tribble, and to Tim and Ricky too! And of course, wishes to you and your family for a very merry Christmas and happy New Year!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Adorable Tribble!

Congratulations, Tribble, on being POTD! You are ADORABLE!!! Your photos melt hearts! We're so happy your life has taken a turn for the BEST and you have found a wonderful forever home! And we hope your story inspires people to ADOPT small pets from shelters (or newspapers or Craigslist) and save a life! We know you'll be having a wonderful Christmas THIS year! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Precious Girl!!! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net