Thread: Handsome Jakke

Handsome Jakke

What a unique blend of breeds you are, Jakke, we can see both side of you in your handsome looks! Those ears are the Papillon side, with the soft feathering, but your thicker fur and sturdier build are all Pomeranian - that's what we call them in America! You have such nice rich brown coloring, and the black tipping of your fur, and that curled up tail we see in your shadow is the KleinSpitz a.k.a. Pomeranian side! Your big brown eyes would melt the hardest hearts, and we bet that one of the things that made your people fall for you! It is great you like the outdoors, and you wear your handsome vest on your hikes, and like any good Finnish dog, you look quite at home in the snow! Congratulations, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Jakke

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    You ARE a very handsome boy.
    Your person is very proud of the way you look and act.
    I'm sure you will be celebrating your very special day.

Thanks!

I have taken your words! Jakke has through a lot of praise for his appearance and uniqueness. Jakke feel have praised the character. http://jakkesspeciallife.blogspot.fi/ This is Jakke's own blog. Käykäähän visited earth and join with readers! On the right side is a badge reader, social media, etc.

Hello Jakke, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a cute little bundle of fur you are! Love your looks! When I first saw your photo, I thought "Pom" (I have one) and then I read about you. You look so sturdy and cute in the pic of you in the snow; it doesn't bother you a bit, does it? I enjoyed ALL your photos. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

You're a cutie Jakke!!! You look a lot like my Jake!

Congrats on being DOTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Jakke!

H Jakke in beautiful, snowy Finland!!! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh, what a handsome boy you are, such a beautiful and unique blend of breeds! It's no surprise learning how your stunning good looks turn heads, but it's the loving bond you share with your individual human, the love you hold in your heart for all things living, that makes you the extra special pup that you are! Yes, you are one happy boy, Jakke, and in return you makes the lives of all those who cross your path a whole lot brighter too!
    What a lucky family is yours, Jakke, having a best friend for life, a loving companion, in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, Jakke, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Jakke!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~