Thread: Amazing Maestro!

Amazing Maestro!

What a gorgeous boy you are, Maestro, and those pictures are great! We can see lots of detail in your feathers, and the fine layers and textures of your conure coloring! You look like such a happy, healthy boy, and we are glad you convinced you human to take you home that first day you met at the store! I bet you were just waiting for a person with a parrot-shaped spot in his or her heart, weren't you? It is impressive you are already trilingual, speaking conure, cockatiel, and human English! That's more than many humans will ever learn! It is great you have a birdie buddy as well as your human, and we think it is great fun that you will ride on your person's shoulder, and even on the dog's backs! That takes skill and fines! You are a handsome boy, Maestro, and we think you are well deserving of your musical name, considering you like to dance along to any music your heart! Congratulations, Maestro! You are Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Maestro

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are one smart bird for your age. Imagine how much more you will learn as you get older.
    Your family is going to have a hard time trying to out smart you.
    Love your very beautiful colors.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Hello Maestro, What a stunning bird you are--lovely colors!! Great sharp photos! I read the article with interest and was impressed with your intelligence and desire to be loved and lovable. I'm sure you will learn lots more as you get older. I hope you have many happy healthy years. I am also glad that you have a bird friend and are allowed out of your cage. Congrats on being POTD!

Musical Maestro!

Hi Maestro! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a gorgeous Green Cheek Conure you are, Maestro! Your photos are beyond breathtaking!!! Your expressions are priceless, your coloring gorgeous, and seeing your the details of your feathering with crystal clear clarity, exquisite! And how perfectly named, being the musical birdie that you are, singing along as your human as she plays her flute, dancing your little heart out!

Maestro is a really musical bird. He enjoys dancing up and down and chirping along to any song you play! He often also chirps along when I whistle, sing, or play my flute.
    What a beautiful, joyful, sweet and loving, cuddly best feathered friend your human has in you, Maestro! You're everything a human could ever hope for in a feathered friend, a true gem, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration, munching on some yummy bread biscuits, veggie crackers and raisins, playing with your best bud Snow the Cockatiel, and the doggies, dancing and singing your heart out! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Maestro!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Maestro is such a sweet, darling little bird! Loved seeing Maestro as POTD today.

Marvelous Maestro!

Congratulations, Maestro, on being POTD! You are gorgeous, smart, funny, and just TOO CUTE! We're thrilled that you have found a loving forever home where you are appreciated! Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (rescues)