Thread: Spectacular Serenity!

Spectacular Serenity!

What a wonderfully soft-looking coat you have, Serenity, I bet it feels like silk to touch! We are so glad you are Firefly get along so very well, so you got to stay together, and now you keep each other company in your new home! Those big dark eyes we know are because you Sugar Gliders are nocturnal in nature, so we are glad your mom got such good pictures of you! We are glad you needed a home just when her heart was ready for new sugar gliders to enter her family. Your fleece with its hot pink coloring shows off your silvery coat very nicely, too! We are glad you are a much loved girl, and give snuggles so nicely in return! Congratulations, Serenity - maybe you will have a glide today - like your namesake spaceship from the TV show! Though you will be far more elegant in flight! Congratulations, Serenity, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

You're adorable Serenity!!! I bet you and your sister Firefly are a lot of fun!

Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Serenity

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Looks like you have plenty of great places to hide and snuggle.
    I'm so glad you have your sister for company.
    Here's to a long and happy life together.

I had a glider once but they are a lot of work and not for anyone. I am glad you found these cute little two. I think sugar gliders are one of the cutest animals there is! And yours are very cute, I have always liked white faced ones the best!

Sweet as Sugar Serenity!

Hi Serenity and Firefly! Happy Pet of the Day to you both!

What a surprise, being treated to a double dose of sugary sweetness on Pet of the Day this Thursday! You two make for one precious pair, adorable beyond description! Just look at those BIG eyes, those ears!!! And that pic of you two cuddling in your "nest" is utterly heart melting!!!

I"m so sorry to hear of your beloved predecessor Lilo's untimely passing. I shudder to think how she came to find herself so badly injured. But blessedly she lived her final days in peace, being loved and cared for unconditionally, and we're so grateful to your human for sending her to the Rainbow Bridge with her heart filled with love, enough to hold her until that happy day of reunion.

What a wonderful job you and Firefly are doing, walking in Lilo's pawprints, helping to heal that hole in your human's heart with your love and companionship, bringing endless smiles to her days with your joyfulness, your antics! And thanks to you two, your former family was assisted in raising funds for that much needed surgery! Seems everyone was healed in this "sweet as sugar" deal! How lucky your human is to have two such sweet and loving furkids in her life!, and I hope that you and she will know countless more happy, carefree years together!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Serenity and Firefly! I hope you're enjoying a super special day of celebration, chowing down on sugar snaps and mealworms, cuddling together in your comfy house, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Serenity and Firefly!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Serenity what an adorable girl you are!!!

Your sweet pictures certainly brightened my cold gloomy day!!! What treasures you and you sister, Firefly are!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!!!

Congratulations, sweet Serenity, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet Serenity!

Congratulations, Serenity, on being POTD! You're precious! (Ditto for your sister!) You're so lucky to have found a loving forever home! Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for you (and your sweet sis) for long, happy, healthy, fun, safe lives!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (rescues)