Thread: Lovable Latte

Lovable Latte

What a big, beautiful girl you are, Latte! I knew the moment I saw you that you are a Great Pyrenees, but maybe other people will see you and be introduced to a breed they do not know! Those big brown eyes are definitely made to melt hearts!It is great you are such a smart girl, even if that did mean you got into a whole lot of trouble when you were a puppy! We are so glad you didn't hurt yourself in those escape you made, which is amazing considering you ended up chewing some insulation! Well, those days are all behind you now, and you are the very special loved dog you were always meant to be! I wonder why you like barking so much, hopefully the neighbors don't complain! You are such a beauty, and we are glad you are so very much loved! Congratulations, pretty Latte, it is your big day, big girl!
    I've Been Frosted

Latte

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are so much loved, and that is wonderful when you think of the many dogs that are abused.
    There is just something special about hugging a BIG dog. Your person knows that feeling.
    Celebrate your special day and enjoy life.

Hello, gorgeous Latte! I would love to go to New Jersey and give you tons of hugs, petting and snuggles! You had some adventures as a puppy, and now you turn heads as a beautiful girl! I agree with Karen about your melting brown eyes! Big big hugs to you, beautiful Latte! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Latte!

Hi Latte, "the most perfect, most beautiful dog alive!" (Don't tell my girl, Peach!)

What a gorgeous, gentle giant of a pup you are, Latte! As your proud person says, your long, flowing, silver colored coat is blindingly beautiful! It's no wonder you turn heads wherever you go! And as beautiful as you are, you're every bit as much mischievous, quite the escape artist, a veritable Houidi! We can't blame you for wanting to break free, hehe, to be with your human! But hopefully, in the future, you won't be needing to eat any more insulation in order to get to your final destination! Oh, every doggie should be loved as completely, as unconditionally as you are, Latte! You even inspire your person to put pen to paper, to memorialize for all time, that very special, once in a lifetime bond of love and friendship you two share!

I once decided that if I ever wrote a book about her, I would begin it with these words: "As we drove home, my heart swelled with pride every time I looked at my dog, the most adorable creature born on earth, the most well behaved dog ever (or so I thought). I had no idea what I was in for."
    OK, so you're not exactly perfect, you're simply perfect in every way that truly matters! Besides, a few broken book spines, a bit of barking, a small price to pay for your unconditional love and devotion! How lucky your person is, having a best friend for life, a furry soul mate in you, Latte! You're not simply your *special* person's Dog of Day, you're her/his Dog of the Day EVERY day, her/his Dog of a Lifetime!

Thanks to your person for sharing your beautiful self, and all of those gorgeous photos with us! It was a pleasure meeting you today, reading all about the very special relationship you and your person share! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Latte!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    What a beautiful dog you are, Latte - and what a wonderful story your loving "parent" tells about you too. I really enjoyed reading such a detailed account of your life with your family, and some of your (mis)adventures. It's obvious that you are a very smart and determined lady - just please be careful and don't get hurt during some of your escapades!

I hope that you are having an extra special fun day today, as you celebrate being PT's DOTD. May you have a very long and happy and healthy life with your adoring servant!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you - and may Santa be EXTRA good to you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Latte you are as white as the snow we have here. Such a gorgeous dog it's hard to believe the stories your mom is telling us but they did make me laugh--- might you be part "Houdini"?

I hope you had a grand day and that you were spoiled extra on your special DOTD... enjoy the extra attention everyone is bound to lavish on you.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

You're a beautiful girl Latte!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla