Thread: Lovely Lucky Survivor Bunny!

Lovely Lucky Survivor Bunny!

What soft-looking back fur you have, Lucky, and it is sweet you are your daughter got adopted together! I am sure you formed quite a bond during that scary, horrible time you were abandoned on the street in a box! It was probably because you were pregnant, when if they just gotten you spayed, that never would have happened! We are glad someone found you, and realized what your terrible situation was, and helped you recover enough to be adopted. We are glad you new family has helped you become the loved, spoiled bunny you were always meant to be! Congratulations, pretty bunny, all of Singapore can be proud of you today! It is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a pretty bunny Lucky!What a bad life you had at the start. Thank goodness you were found and rescued!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you and Fluffy have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lucky

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You certainly have lived up to your name "LUCKY".
    You couldn't have gotten a better family to adopt and love you.
    Celebrate your special world famous day with your daughter and human family.
    Love your little white nose.

What's better than a bunny Pet of the Day? TWO bunnies! Sweet Lucky - I am so glad you were rescued off the street, and cared for, so that you and Fluffy could go to your wonderful forever home! Now you are safe and much loved! Your fur looks so soft to pet! I hope you are having a wonderful day of celebration with your family. Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Lucky and Fluffy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Brave, beautiful Lucky!

Hi Lucky! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your adorable daughter Fluffy, too! What a treat, having not just one but two most deserving buns as our featured honorees! What a precious pair you and daughter Fluffy make, double the furry love for your family!

It's hard to believe that someone could be so cruel, so heartless, as to abandon a pregnant bunny, a furkid as beautiful and loving as you, Lucky! Thankfully you were saved from an unspeakable fate, finding your way to rescue and into the loving arms of a forever family that will love and cherish you, and Fluffy, forever and always! We're so grateful to your family for welcoming not only you into her/his home and heart, but your daughter Fluffy too! And while some emotional scars may remain, due to the abuse you endured, I have no doubt with time, little by little, those sad memories will fade, replaced with happy new memories, your heart filled with nothing but love! A very lucky girl, that you are, sweetheart, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for ending my day on such a heartwarming note, Lucky! Enjoy your big day on center stage, sweetheart, cuddling with daughter Fluffy, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, brave, beautiful Lucky, and to precious Fluffy, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I Love Lucky!

Congratulations, Lucky, on being POTD! You certainly deserve this special honor! Bless your precious heart! Reading your story makes all hearts melt. You are a sweetheart! And, so fortunate to have found the best, loving forever family to care for you! Enjoy your special day and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, safe, fun life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (rescues)