Thread: Terrific Tank!

Terrific Tank!

What a good, patient boy you ares, Tank! Not every kitty would pose so nicely with a hat perched on one ear and amidst all those tempting decorations! You must know the camera - and the gal holding it - both love you very much! We are so glad you needed a home just when you now parents needed a kitty to love! Those pale green eyes are so handsome, as is the white peak of fur on your face! Congratulations, Tank - and we hope you have a fabulous Christmas - in fact many wonderful Christmases to come, being a loved, cared for kitty! Congratulations, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Tank, what a gorgeous tabby boy you are! And what a great set of photos you have posted here. You are very photogenic indeed. You're so cute all dressed up for Christmas. How sweet you are cuddled with your Meowmie and then kissing Pawpie! I wish I could reach right through the screen over to Toronto to pet you.. But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Meowmie and Pawpie will pet you loads for me .

And what a wonderful Purrrsonality you have, too! You are very affectionate and loving and relaxed. You like to sleep all day and then play at night. You like to play with Meowmie's bobby pins and to snuggle with her on the couch. You and Meowmie and Pawpie all love each other very much, don't you! What a delightful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Tank, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 12-17-2014 at 08:32 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a Cool Santa Cat you are Tank, and we can just see you with a sled pulled by Our Awesome Eternal Angel Companion , bringing cool gifts to all those poor Animals who could use something nice.
    You are such a classic Tabby Cat , the essential American Cat.

You are so affectionate too we just wish that we could bring some nice things over for you , you are such a very good Cat.
    Congratulations on your very special day.

We are sending an armored threaded MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Cat of the Day and Our New Pal Dynamic Tank.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations, Tank!

Tank is a really cool looking pooty! He looks like he's a lot of fun, too ... sleeps in the closet ... good for you Tank!

Terrific Tank!

Hi Tank! Happy Cat of the Day!!!

What a handsome, oh so photogenic boy you are, Tank! Your photo spread is utterly heart melting! Hard to choose which pic is more heart melting, that one of you and your pretty mommy cuddling, or the one of you giving your daddy some kisses, so, we'll call it a tie! What a perfect "first" your mommy and daddy have in you, sweetheart! And clearly you love them both back equally, just as they love you! I'll never for life of me, understand why some surrender (read: dump) their furkids when a baby comes due. But, your former "owners" loss is your forever purrent's great gain, and it's clear it is with your forever family you belong, forever and always!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, cutie pie! Hope you're well into a big day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tank, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tank is a very affectionate, loving and relaxed cat. He spends his days sleeping in his bed in the closet, lounging on his hammock in the living room and snuggling with me on the couch. He loves to play with my bobby pins and he especially loves to play in the middle of the night. Tank is also very photogenic - he poses for every picture! We love him a lot!
    Hello, beautiful Tank up in Toronto! The camera sure likes you! I really like the picture of you snuggling with your mom, and giving a very special kitty kiss I think you are much loved! You are busy, too -- resting during the day so you can have lots of kitty fun at night ! Could you please have your people give you some extra snuggles for me, because you are handsome and terrific! Happy Cat of the Day and Merry Christmas to Tank!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations to you dear Tank on being COTD! What a handsome lad you are and so photogenic! We are so happy that you found a loving home after your first family decided to give you up. Their loss. Now you have found your forever family and they clearly love and cherish you

Hope you have been enjoying your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together