Thread: Kiki the Wise Turtle!

Kiki the Wise Turtle!

You are really an interesting-looking turtle. Kiki, I am guessing you are some sort of Box Turtle, but that does not matter, really! We are so very glad your man adopted you, instead of letting your previous owner just dump you in a lake, where who know what would have become of you! We think it is awfully fun you like to climb on your dad, and are proud of you for not being afraid of the dog family members! You are the first turtle from Bangladesh ever to be featured on our website, Kiki, so all of Dhaka - in fact your whole country should be proud of you today! Your colors are subtle and interesting too! Congratulations Kiki, Wise Turtle - you are the Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Kiki

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Turtles are wonderful pets, I have three of my own.
    You are handsome and smart and don't take a lot of care,
    but hopefully you are getting a lot of love, it sounds like you are.
    Celebrate your special world famous day.

Beautiful Kiki!

Hi Kiki! Happy Pet of the Day!!!

What a pretty turtle you are! Gosh, I wish I knew your species! Like Karen, my first guess was a Box Turtle, though your shell's markings look a bit different from those I'm familiar with! (I had two as pets back when I was a kid, Lou Lou and Pinkie, and they were the best!) But regardless your lineage, you're a beauty, no doubt, and such a special friend to your proud person! We're so grateful to him/her for taking you in and providing you with such a happy life! Nothing like lazing the day away, basking in the sun, right Kiki? I've read that the lifespan of a Box Turtle can be up to 42 years, so here's to many, many, many more happy years for you and your forever human!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Kiki! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love to you, beautiful Kiki, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lucky Kiki!

Congratulations, Kiki, on being POTD! You are too cute and soooo lucky to have found a loving forever home! Turtles are fascinating and amazing. We LOVE your smile! Enjoy your special day and best wishes for a continued wonderful life!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

You're a cutie Kik!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla