Thread: Terrific Tilly

Terrific Tilly

What a cutie you are, Tilly! If it were not for your person telling us, we never would have guessed you were 15 years old, you do not look a day over ten! We're sorry your sight and hearing are fading, but at least you still have enough of both to hear when your leash is picked up, or when your person calls you! It is great you have mostly recovered from that terrible start in life, and we hope those days are a distant memory now, Tilly! You are a good snuggler, an energetic walk companion, and most of all, a much loved doggie! Congratulations, Tilly, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

HI Tilly, what a sweet little face you have! How anyone could abuse you is beyond me. I'm glad you found a loving home and are living to a ripe old age! A very happy DOTD to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Tilly

Name:  16d.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  13.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    All of your pictures are of a happy girl, but I especially liked this one.
    You are lucky to have a family that loves you so much.
    Dogs don't need to know a lot of tricks or anything. They just need to
    love and be loved and you certainly are. Celebrate your special day.

Terrific Tilly!!!

Hi Tilly! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh, what a heart melter of a pup you are! Your photos are way, way beyond precious! Your feature photo...those love filled eyes, that smile, have me in swoon mode! As for my fave? Hard to pick one, but I'm with Donna! That shot of you prancing so happily, with unbridled joy, says it all! You sure do love the camera, Tilly, almost as much as it loves you!!!

It's incomprehensible, unforgivable, the fact that any sentient being, let alone a family member, could abuse a defenseless pup, a girl as sweet and loving as you! He/she may have been able to hurt you physically (), but it's clear she/he was not able to break your spirit! Even having lost most of your hearing and sight hasn't kept you from savoring every minute of your enchanted life to its fullest! We are so grateful to your forever family for rescuing you, for loving you unconditionally, allowing you to enjoy your adult years, your *golden* years knowing nothing but peace, love and happy times!

She isn't the best trained dog, or the most talented dog, but she is our dog and we love her.

And that's just as it should be!
    And I must say, Miss Tilly, you may be 15 years young but you have the energy and spunk of a girl half your age! Oh, to see you looking so happy, so loved, just warms my heart!!! How lucky your family is to have you in their lives, Tilly, bringing so much happiness and endless smiles to their days!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Enjoy your big day on center stage, being loved and pampered to pieces! And here's to many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship for you and your family! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tilly, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Oh Tilly -- what a sweet old girl you are. I believe that our furkids become even more endearing as they get older. I've had the pleasure of having senior furkids in my life, so I say this from the heart.

Congratulations on being selected as the very special - and still quite spunky too - DOTD today. Wishing you many more happy years with your loving family.

An early MERRY CHRISTMAS and a wish for a wonderful 2015 is being sent to you and your favorite people. May Santa be EXTRA good to you, pretty lady.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

You're adorable Tilly!!! Congrats on being DOTD!

I hope this has been a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Tilly, I'm a day late and just seeing you as DOTD yesterday. You are ADORABLE and precious. I hope you have more happy healthy years. No wonder everybody loves you; you look so cute and sweet. Congrats on being DOTD.