Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Everyone is invited

Hi kitty pals,
    I don't know what's happening but I hear that Meowmie has arranged a big surprise for us. Even Soncat isn't talking and I can always count on him to spill the beans. Hmm, maybe if you sneak around you might hear your purrents leak it.

Pinot, do you konw when the Catmobile will arrive? Anytime after Monday is fine here. Any kittky coming in by train can take the Amtrak to the Trenton station to be picked up. Let me know what time you'll be arriving. Can't wait to see all of you again!

Your bud,
    Amigo
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Hi fellow purrents,
    Just want to let you know that the Catmobile has arrived full of kitties ready to party big time. The lady kitties are in awe of Chelsea's beautiful new tiara! Our musicians are setting up and tuning up while Soncat is picking up the cheezburgers. Amigo is busy greeting each of his guests and already the girls are talking to the Catmobile driver about going to Quakerbridge Mall. Frankie and Kimba are explaining baseball to Sammy and Andy and telling them how to use a bat and a glove.
    And there's a big surprise in store for our guests but they won't know until they reach their destination. Spencer, the manager of the Haggis In A Hurry Shoppe, told me the head coach of the Trenton Thunder baseball team is a frequent customer and good friend. Tomorrow afternoon the kitties are invited to the Thunder field where they'll play a few innings with the team. Tonight Soncat and the Catmobile driver will sneak their baseball gear out of the house and into the Catmobile.
    All of our kitty guests have been told to check in with their purrents. Since they seldom share what they do while on these trips, please let us know if you hear from your sweeties?

I got a text from Frankie saying: Sammy and Andy are naturals at baseball. WHEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I assume they are all having a grand time!!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Bob and Elmer are tuning up the bagpipes, and Sparkler has her dancing shoes on and is practicing some new steps..
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Kimba finally texted me today (he says he's been busy with his bagipes and his baseball practices ). Anyway, he asked me to send some more baseball gear to him,. I don't know if he knows about the special plans or just wants to make sure there are enough gloves and bats to go around for everyone. Whatever it is, the stuff is on it's way and should be there sometime today.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Hi fellow purrents,
    The kitties are wonderful guests - they're on their best behavior. Frankie and Kimba were thrilled about playing baseball with the Trenton Thunder, the Yankees farm team. Winnie, Angel, and Chelsea were the cheerleaders. The Thunder players gave all the kitties some useful tips on how to improve their game and Sammy hit a home run! A player from the Rutgers University basketball team stopped by and got into a pick-up game with Kimba and a few others. He was very impressed with Kimba's jump shot and wanted to learn how to do it.
    Yesterday the ladies went to Quakerbridge Mall to do some shopping. Apparently they found some great sales and came back with shopping bags full. They even treated themselves to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory.
    Right now Pinot and several others are in with Soncat watching the Ravens football game. When they were at the Mall, Pinot had her nails done with the Ravens logo. Those not watching the game are in the kitchen playing kibble soccer. The bagpipers are ready to celebrate a Ravens win.
    We'll remind them to check in with their purrents. They're having a blast!

My two never text so I'm happy to have the updates.....
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Can't wait to see Pinot's nails!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Update purrents -
    The Catmobile planned to bring everyone home this morning but it's snowing in Trenton and some roads aren't in good shape. The Catmobile driver is watching weather reports and road conditions closely and wants to wait until he's sure it's safe to drive. Several of the kitties want to go outside to play in the snow but they understand it's way too cold and they have to stay inside. All your sweeties are safe, warm, and well fed. A few are currently taking a nap. Will keep you updated on their travel plans.

Can someone please tell Andy or Sammy to text me? Last time they did was almost 3 weeks ago and I'm worried, especially since Andy texted "mom, don't get mad at us please"
    When are they coming back home?!
    astrid

When is the Super Bowl and where is it played? Just wondering!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Please keep safe and warm and dry, Catmobile kitties and Amigo and Momcat and Soncat, and everyone and all kitties and other critters in the storm's path.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery