Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everyone is invited

Everyone is invited

Hi kitty pals,
    We all know that the holidays are a time to celebrate and have parties. I would like to invite all of you to come to my place for a New Year's party. Soncat will provide plenty of cheezburgers and Meowmie said she'll be sure there will be plenty of fried chicken, crab legs, shrimp and salmon. We're not too far from Philadelphia and New York City so trips can be planned to see all those decorations and anything else you might want to see. A trip over to Quakerbridge Mall can easily be arranged if the lady kitties would like to go shopping. There will also be plenty of soft pillows and warm blankets so we can relax in comfort. Please be sure to bring your bagpipes, I'll be tuning up my fiddle so we can add to the fun - Sparkler, get your dancing shoes ready. Frankie, bring your baseball gear because if the weather is okay we can play some baseball in my back yard. Since we haven't been together lately, it will be wonderful to catch up on the latest news and gossip.
    Please check in and let me know if you can come. Pinot, can I do anything to help you get the Catmobile so all of our kitty pals can make it? I really hope to see all of you for a real New Year's blast.

Your bud,
    Amigo
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

All my gang except Chester want to come!!! We have had no sunshine for over a week and they are SO bored. Frankie is packing his baseball gear right now!!! Chester wants to stay here and enjoy a nice quiet time with no sneak attacks on his tail. Chip and Chuck are looking forward to the trip. Winnie and Angel can't wait to go shopping with their friends. I over heard something about after the holiday sales!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mine are already packing for the trip! Can't wait!!!

And they want to know, will Haggis in a Hurry be catering, too? Or should we bring some from our branch?

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    ... will Haggis in a Hurry be catering, too? Or should we bring some from our branch?
    Hi Sparkler and Bob, I checked with Meowmie about this. She said no Catmobile party is complete without Haggis In A Hurry doing the catering because it's an honored tradition. Right now Meowmie is going over their party menu then she'll get with Spencer the manager to work out the details.

Oh, boy!!!!! Purrpurrpurrpurrpurrrrrrr!!!!!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Kimba is packing both his bagpipes and his baseball gear as we speak! He wants to know if anyone is interested in a little pick up game of basketball? He's been working on his jump shot lately and wants to show it off.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Oh, hi there Amigo,
    We are Sammy and Andy, we are new here, but we remember our dear Auntie Sophie (RB) said that you guys were the coolest and the most magnificent bunch of kitty friends ever in the whole world and she was always talking about trips and stuff and funny things and great time and food and cool stuff, so, we were wondering if we can be your friends and hang out with you....

Our mom says its ok as long as we send messages and pictures on whatsapp so she knows were we are and stuff
    Also, we have a (her) credit car and know how to use it to buy food and stuff..

So, can we be friends and go with you?
    Sammy and Andy

(Note from Sammy: Andy wants to know if there will be kitty girls he likes girls! he is so silly! ... shhhh... don't tell him I said it..)
    astrid

Hi Sammy and Andy,
    Of course you can join us! I'm sorta new here myself, I was with Mommy Donna for awhile before coming to live in Trenton a year ago. I've been on one Catmobile trip and it was a blast - plenty of great food, music, dancing - we're talking major fun here. The PT Kitty Bagpipers will be here and I'll be on the fiddle, bring your instruments if you play. If the weather is okay there will be a baseball game in my backyard and even some basketball. Meowmie and Soncat will be here but they're cool - no problem there.
    Everyone will be so happy to meet both of you. And yes, there will be girl kitties too. They love to go shopping on Catmobile trips so don't be surprised if they take off to Quakerbridge Mall. It gives us some guy time. Keep checking this post for details and updates.

Your bud,
    Amigo

Catmobile is a go! Amigo, let's chat about details!

Hi Pinot,
    Great to hear from you! I was pretty excited when Meowmie and Soncat said I could invite all of you here to celebrate New Year's Eve. When do you think the Catmobile can leave? We want to be sure to have everything ready when all of you arrive complete with some welcome to my place snacks. Maybe we can all go see the Mummers Parade on New Year's day, Philadelphia isn't far from here. Just a thought, maybe our kitty friends have some other ideas. And since you ladies like to go shopping, Meowmie says there are some new stores at Quakerbridge Mall. We're overdue for a party and I can't wait. Let me know what dates you're looking at so we can put some plans together.

Your bud,
    Amigo

PS: Hey fellow kitties, there's still time so check in and let us know you're coming!

Chelsea and Franklin have already packed so I expect them to disappear soon
    Franklin has a new number ready to play for the gang....Purple Haze on the bagpipes.....I think even
    Jimi would be proud!
    Chelsea wants to know if the party will be formal or casual. The Princess has a new tiara she wants to wear.....
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Hi Pinot,
    PS: Hey fellow kitties, there's still time so check in and let us know you're coming!
    Hi, Sammy here,
    My brother and I are very excited (especially him because he wants to meet girls! ) and of course we are going, mom says it's ok and gave us new backpacks to take our stuff. We don't know how to play baseball, but we are very good at catching balls and we can play football (you guys call it soccer), so we are taking our ball to play with you. Please tell us where is it that we have to meet and we'll be there.

Bye!
    astrid

Quote Originally Posted by astrid View Post
    Hi, Sammy here,
    My brother and I are very excited (especially him because he wants to meet girls! ) and of course we are going, mom says it's ok and gave us new backpacks to take our stuff. We don't know how to play baseball, but we are very good at catching balls and we can play football (you guys call it soccer), so we are taking our ball to play with you. Please tell us where is it that we have to meet and we'll be there.

Bye!
    Hi Sammy - don't worry about a thing, Pinot and I will get you here. We'll be in touch.

Hi Pinot,
    Get in touch with me as soon as you can so we can arrange to get our new friends Sammy and Andy here for the festivities.

Your bud,
    Amigo

The Found Cats , Porchies and Angels will be there too , bringing take out galore!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Kimba is very excited that the Found Cats, Porch Cats, and Angels will be there. I swear, this cat is a party animal!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!