Thread: does anybody love thier dog as much as i do????

Smithfield, Rhode Island, United States of America

does anybody love thier dog as much as i do????

i love my dog as much as a cat loves water..........hahahahhahahhahaha..........um...NO . i love my dog as much as a cat loves fish, mice and canned food......all at the same time........plus about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
    times around the world and about1,000,000,000,000,000,0000,000,000,000 around the universe
    write how much u love your dog, please reply

There aren't enough words in the world to tell you how much I love my boy. My feelings are indescribable.

I Love My Dog so much that if I had to I would die for him. He is the best dog!!

I LOVE MY DOGS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can't even begin to tell you! I have a cocker spaniel and a lab

ok! Nikki is my LIFE! I am obsessed over her! She is my beautiful baby girl! Even ask JKRJG24!

I think it goes without saying...I can not imagine a life without my dogs, Honey and Lilly. I have never had a dog that I didn't love to pieces!! What would we do without them????? Be bored and sad!

No words can express how much I love my dogs. Graham, my aussie mix, is my teacher of love, the holder of my heart, and my best friend. Our bond is like no other. I can't stand to think of life without his beautiful face staring up at me adoringly and his love of life enlightening me. My pug, Cassie is a delightful little angel who's much too cute for words. I am so proud to be her new forever mom, I am so proud to own her and I am so proud that she loves me as much as she does. She is my perfect baby.

I Want a dog sooooooooooooooooooo bad but my dad won't let me have one, I'm jelous of you people!

I love Perry our Schnauzer and Miss Daisy our other Schnauzer so much. Since we are older and our kids are grown up, they are our new furkids family.

I love my dogs soooooo much I don't have any room left in my heart to love anything else

I love them sooooo much I want to squish them so hard they squeek. Then I want to kiss them a million gazillion times all over their faces, and hineys and paws, and then I want to tell them "Do you know how much mommy loves you, huh, huh, huh???? ThenI want to tell everyone ELSE how much I love them. But you know how much I REALLY love them??? I love them so much that I never feel more pure joy than when I see THEM happy. Then I look at their beautiful eyes and their beautiful faces and I melt and I think my heart's gonna burst! They are pure love, plain and simple!

DogLover05 don't give up! I feel your pain. I wanted a dog my entire life but my parents said no because of an allergy test I'd taken in the third grade that had said I was allergic to fur. I think that mean lady who gave me the test had just wanted to make me cry! Well cry I did. I would cry very often about my doglessness, and as my mother put it, my life was just not complete without a dog. Finally in eighth grade we met a pregnant Basset named Snuffles who was going to have purebred Basset puppies. My brain started working right away since bassets were my Mom's favorite breed. Well all my plotting worked because we had a family meeting and my parents said that since I was responsible and showed no signs of being allergic to dogs, I could adopt on of Snuffles' puppies! So now I have my Daisy and she is my angel, and my life is now complete! So the point of this story is that if you wait and are patient long enough, you will get your dog some day and it will be more special to you than to kids who have had a dog all their lives. I have a lot of friends who have had dogs since they were little and yah they do love their dogs but they don't appreciate them. They didn't have to beg for a dog for thirteen years like I had to! It makes them more special. So don't give up, keep tryin, and good luck!

Smithfield, Rhode Island, United States of America
    i can relate! i didnt get a dog until11years after i started asking 4 1. and im almost 12! 1 of my first sentenses was'wow....mommy is that a doddy(doggy)? I WANT ONE!!!' well im 11 years old now and i got my dog 9 months ago. and i am so happy. so dont give up! how long have you ben wanting a dog?

[This message has been edited by Karen (edited February 03, 2001).]