Thread: Cutie pie Cookie!

Cutie pie Cookie!

What an adorable, healthy-looking boy you are now, Cookie! How sad it must have been at your previous home, those broken, infected teeth must have been very painful, and you were far too skinny, too! But now you have the best of everything - you are happy and healthy, and best of all - loved by everyone in the family! Your freckled nose is adorable, and we are glad you are good about walking on the leash, so you get to go outside and explore safely! Congratulations, Cookie - you are a star today! We hope you never think of those sad days ever again, and you have a long, healthy future with your family!
    I've Been Frosted

Cookie

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    It was your lucky day when your new person bought you.
    Now you are well taken care of and much loved.
    Even packing on those pounds.
    Celebrate your world famous day with extra treats and play time.

Precious Cookie!

Hi Cookie in Romania! Happy Pet of the Day!!!

What a precious Ferret boy you are, Cookie, and just as sweet as your name would have us believe! I just loved watching your video! My kitties love to play under the sheets too, but you take it to a whole other level!
    And oh, how heads must turn when you and your lady come strolling by! What a happy, bouncy, joyful boy you are, and for good reason! You hit the forever family jackpot! It breaks my heart, reading of the unthinkable neglect you suffered, the pain you no doubt endured, before finding your way to your forever human! But happily, after some much needed veterinary care, a proper diet and lots of good lovin', you're as healthy and happy a Ferret as there is, and clearly enjoying the good life! How lucky your family is, Cookie, having a best furry friend, a loving companion in you! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage, playing with your young lady, enjoying endless skritches, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Cookie, Pet of the Day EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cookie what an adorable fellow you are!!!

Your wonderful pictures have me smiling from ear to ear!!! What a treasure you are indeed!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!!!

Congratulations, sweet Cookie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet Cookie!

Congratulations, Cookie, on being POTD! What a lucky ferret you are!!!! We are so glad you have found the best forever home with a human parent who truly loves and appreciates you!! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, long, safe, fun life, Cutie!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net