Thread: Adorable Dusty

Adorable Dusty

What a handsome Aussie boy you are, Dusty! You fur is so thick and plush that we can tell you are a happy, healthy boy! That is one impressive hole you are digging in that one picture, too! We are glad you are such a sweetie, and so smart you understand your human! It is great you are such a loved dog, and we hope you have many years with your person! Congratulations, Dusty, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Dusty

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are such a handsome boy. I'd love to give you a
    great big hug. Your person loves you too. That makes you very special.
    Celebrate your special day and remember, your person won't really eat your food.

HI Dusty! What a sweet, kind face you have. Happy DOTD
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

I heard from Dusty's person, who is too young to join Pet Talk, so she asked me to post this:

Dusty likes to play with his ball. Sometimes when heīs bored he takes his ball and comes to me or my mother. Then we often play with him. That makes much fun!
    Dusty can do a littlebit dogdancing, but just a bit. Sometimes when I have time I teach him dogdancing, but we canīt do it very often because I havenīt got muche timt for it.

We have to brush him about 1 time in week. Sometimes we have to do it more often when heīs very dirty.

He likes the beach very very much, but we canīt go there very often because itīs very far away.
    I've Been Frosted

Hi Dusty! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

What a handsome Aussie boy (by way of Germany, hehe) you are! I just love your tri-color, long flowing coat, and you have the most beautiful brown eyes! Your young lady tells us you love the beach, and we can see that by that smile on your face as you pose with that beautiful blue ocean behind you! I live just 5 minutes from the ocean, on Cape Cod, and would love to have you and your young lady come for a visit, to enjoy a romp in the dunes, a roll in the sand and a swim in the ocean with my girl, Peach! Your young lady loves you SO very much, Dusty, and understandably so! You're not only gorgeous to look at, but as sweet and fun loving as they come, a beauty inside and out with a heart of pure gold! What more could a family wish for in a best doggie friend!

Thanks to your young lady for checking in today, for sharing your beautiful self and all of those precious pics with us, Dusty! You're one very special boy, and your family so very blessed to have a loving companion, a best friend for life, in you! Hope you're enjoying an extra special fun filled day, sweetheart, playing with your ball, dancing your paws off, chowing down on some yummy treats, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Dusty, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful, fluffy Dusty! I would love to watch you and your young person having fun at the beach! Or playing with your ball, or dancing, or when you don't come for your dinner until she calls you You have some sand in your coat- I would love to pet/brush it off for you! What a gorgeous guy! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to Dusty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You're a gorgeous boy Dusty!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla