Thread: Terrific Thor!

Terrific Thor!

When I first saw your picture, Thor, I was impressed - you are the colors of a thundercloud, so how appropriate you are named after the Norse ggod of lightning! We are so glad your human needed a bunny just when you needed a home - we know first-hand that a house without a bunny is definitely not the same! We are glad she adopted you and your friend, too, so you can keep each other company! We are glad you get time outside, and to hop around and get skritches too! Congratulations, Thor, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Thor

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I can't imagine anyone wanting to turn you into the shelter, but
    that was your lucky day. You now have a wonderful forever home.
    Celebrate your special day.

You're adorable Thor!!! I bet you're so soft!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lucky Thor!

Congratulations, Thor, on being POTD and finding a wonderful loving forever home! (Hopefully your story will inspire people to ADOPT from SHELTERS.) You are so adorable! Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (rescues)

Sweet bunny Thor! What a fluffy cutie you are! I would love to gently pet your soft coat, or serve you a yummy bunny treat -- one for your bunny buddy too! Your person needed a bunny to love, and you needed a new home, perfect! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to adorable Thor!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Was SO glad to see Thor as POTD today! What a superb bunny indeed, I'm sure Thor is very happy in his wonderful new home! Excellent bunny!!

Such a precious bunny you are, darling Thor! Aren't you glad your beloved guardian adopted you?! You have a forever home and also have the honour of being our deserving POTD! May you have a happy, hopping with joy holiday season in your new home, sweet Thor!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Adorable Bunny Thor!

Hi Thor! Greetings and happy Pet of the Day from a fellow Viking!

What an adorable ball of fluffy perfection you are, sweetheart! If you're what's referred to as a "mutt bunny," sign me up!
    I too find it hard to imagine a family surrendering a bunny as beautiful, as sweet and precious as you! But, their loss is your human's great gain, for she surely hit the jackpot the day she and her mom found you on Petfinder! And seeing as how you were in need of a home, and your young lady in need of some heart mending after having lost her beloved bunny, well, it was a case of mutual rescue, wasn't it?
    How lucky you and she are to have found one another, and I hope that for many years to come, you and she will share countless hours of fun times, comfort and unconditional love! You're a peach, Thor, so very special in so many ways, and so very deserving of your extra special Sunday honors! Hope you're enjoying a fun day of celebration, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Thor, and to your bunny bud ("that's another story) too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~