Thread: Wonderful Wilson

Wonderful Wilson

What a loved kitty you are, Wilson, and it is really cool that when you put your front legs together just right, it forms a heart shape! We know you as loved as a kitty can be, and are glad they make sure you get proper food, not just trays, even if you think you could live off of them! We know that you are not only handsome, and uniquely marked, but a very good vocalist as well! a ten-second meow-yawn is impressive! You are so very loved, we know you only chase your tail because it makes your people laugh. And maybe today will be the day you catch that elusive red dot! Congratulations, Wilson, it is your big day to be famous!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Wilson, you are so handsome! And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have, too! That is so neat that you wear your heart on your front legs. You are full of love for everyone, aren't you, and like to show that off. You are a gorgeous brown tabby with white trim, and what a sweet face you have. I wish I could reach through the screen to Sherman Oaks to pet you! But since I can't, I'm sure your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me

You are so full of fun and make your Purrrsons smile with your antics. You talk in complete sentences, and you love to chase that strange thing that keeps hiding behind you. One day you WILL catch that red dot! We're glad that you get proper food regularly and treats just as ..treats! You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Wilson, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Wilson is a great looking cat!

Wilson is a great looking cat with the white patterns. Nice that you give him a balanced diet ... we try to do the same with our cat.
    Congratulations Wilson!

What a cool Cat you are Wilson and we bet that you are just as philosophical as Wilson Wilson the best reason to put up with Tim Allen on Home Improvement
    You have that laid back air of a confident Cat , and that everything is going your way.

We Found Hotel Cats think we are cool tooa and we wish we could visit and be Cool Cats Friends together!!
    We could bring take out from the Animal Angels Straksky Deli.

A Dean Martin cool MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our New Friend and Our Newest Cat of the Day Wonderful Wilson.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Awww, Wilson! What a beautiful white and tabby kitty you are! You wear a heart on your front paws You are persistent with the red dot, and you have your own special meow-yawn ! You enjoy your crunchies, and your people make sure you receive healthful food too! Purr-fect! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to wonderful Wilson!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Wilson!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    It was with extreme joy and delight that we gazed upon wonderful Wilson today! He is so sweet and we know just how you feel about him cuz we feel exactly the same way about our cat Mia! What a beautiful and perfect COTD, many hugs and kisses to Wilson! SO adorable!

Wilson's the One!

Happy Cat of the Day, cool, classy Wilson!

Oh, what a stunner you are, Wilson! Your close up is breathtaking!!! A girl could get lost in those big, beautiful eyes! And such a sensitive guy, and talented too, being as conversant as you are! And it's amazing, isn't it, how that tail becomes suddenly unattached, once the chase is on! Beautiful, smart, sensitive and fun loving, you're all that and so much more, Wilson, and your family so very lucky to have a furkid as joyful and loving as you, sweetheart! You're the best, and so very worthy of your big day in the spotlight!

Hope you're in the midst of a fun filled day of celebration, chasing that alien tail, that elusive red dot, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Wilson, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Belated congratulations to you dear Wilson on being COTD. What a handsome and unique lad you are, with that heart shaped pattern on your front legs. You're one of a kind and so very special

Hope you enjoyed every minute of your special day of celebration and international stardom and that it was filled with all the things you love best! Maybe you even caught that little red dot!

Best wishes to you and your wonderful family. May you be blessed with many happy years together

Ouqt!

What an adorable kitty! I'm in love!