Thread: Lovely Lexi

Lovely Lexi

Congratulations, pretty Lexi! You are such a shiny, happy-looking girl, that you practically glow with health! We are glad you are teaching your family, especially your girl, so much about being dog owners, even if they think they are teaching you instead! We know they are keeping you challenged and busy, that is an impressive number of tricks and commands you already know, and we know that, at 4 years old, you are still a young dog! Congratulations again, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Lexi

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are one beautiful girl, and so smart, knowing all those commands.
    The best thing is to be so much loved by your family.
    Do a little dance to celebrate your world famous day.

You're a beauty Lexi!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Hi Lexi. You are such a pretty girl - and a smart girl too. I love those "eyebrow dots". I'm so glad to hear that you have such a loving home and family too, since that is what every dog (and kitty too), deserves.

Congratulations on being selected as today's very special DOTD. Hope you are getting EXTRA spoiled today, pretty one.

Wishing you and your family a very happy holiday season - and may Santa be especially good to you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Blog Entries
    Lexi is the most beautiful, smartest and talented dog in the world! I'll deny I said that to every other dog!

Beautiful Lexi!

Hi Lexi! A very happy Dog of the Day to you!

What a breathtaking beauty you are, Lexi! Your coat is SO sleek and shiny, and your coloring and markings are simply gorgeous! And oh, how impressive is your repertoire of commands!
    Well, you are a Dobie after all, and every dog lover knows yours is one of the most intelligent of breeds! Of course it's that big smile of yours that sealed the day for me, that, and learning that you are your young lady's "first!" I can only imagine the look of surprise and delight on her face when your daddy walked in unexpectedly with you in tow! Oh, what wonderful times you and she will be sharing over the many years to come, Lexi, making so many cherished memories, ones to last a lifetime! Every young person should know the love, loyalty and friendship of a 4 legged friend, and in you she has been blessed with the best! You truly are a treasure, Lexi, and your family (especially your young lady), so very lucky to have a best friend for life, a loving companion, a teacher and protector in you!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Lexi, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~