Thread: Spunky Special Maple!

Spunky Special Maple!

What a sweet-looking girl you are, you coloring really does remind me of maple walnut ice-cream! We are glad you are such a loved girl, and even though you have your quirky ways in the show ring, you still get to win your ribbons! 3rd out of 30 is darned impressive, especially for a youngster like you! Congratulations pretty girl - it is your big day to be Pet of the Day! Next time you can tell those judges about it, too!
    I've Been Frosted

Aww Maple, you're a cutie!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Maple

Congratulations on Being Pet of the Day.
    You are a cutie. I love your black tummy and legs. It's a nice contrast.
    If you were bottle fed at four weeks, you are special. There is a bond
    with people and their pets when they bottle feed them.
    Celebrate your special day.

Hi Maple! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful goat girl you are, what a perfect name for a girl as sweet as you! As Karen has mentioned, your coloring does remind me of maple walnut ice cream...yummy! And how distinctive are those black knee highs!

I love your free spirited streak, Maple! No doubt about it, you sure know how to strut your stuff, wow the judges in the show ring, garnering a Reserve Junior Champion title at an open show and a Junior/Reserve Grand Champion at a Sanctioned Youth Show, all by the age of 9 months! But, when you're tired, when the mood strikes, you're not averse to expressing your boredom by doing what we here would call "a refusal!"

She enjoys the attention she gets at shows. She also has a reputation in the show ring, even some of the judges know her by name! Whenever she gets tired of leading around the ring she will lay down even when she is supposed to be walking!
    How precious is that! And I'll just bet that only endears you to the judges even more! You and your person have forged one very special bond, forged since birth as you were bottle fed, and I just know that as time goes by that bond will only grow deeper and stronger! How lucky your young lady is, having a best 4 legged friend in you, Maple, you're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, Maple, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart, with wishes for continued success in the show ring!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~