Thread: Hank Moo has crossed the bridge.

Hank Moo has crossed the bridge.

Hank underwent surgery today to remove an abdominal tumor. The cancer had spread through his body. Please send prayers for his family. His family rescues a lot of blind cats.

https://www.facebook.com/2blindcats/...type=1&theater
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Aww, rest in peace, handsome Hank!
    I've Been Frosted

I'm so very sorry. Prayers and warm wishes to his family and all who love Hank Moo so very much and grieve him so very much. May your precious memories and keepsakes help to comfort you.

Rest in peace at the Bridge now, sweet Hanky, healthy and whole again.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    I'm so very sorry. Prayers and warm wishes to his family and all who love Hank Moo so very much and grieve him so very much. May your precious memories and keepsakes help to comfort you.

Rest in peace at the Bridge now, sweet Hanky, healthy and whole again.

We are so sorry to hear of your passing Hank Moo, and we know that you will be very much missed especially by your special Dog Companion.
    Now you are an Eternal Awesome Angels Companion and you will be able to see the best that our World has to offer and many many Awesome Animal Angels to share your love with.
    Our Found Hotel Angels are going to treat you to the Food Court at Lime Ridge Food Court to welcome you as your receive your wings of silver and gold.
    And be of good heart all those who love Hank Moo , you will meet again in a better place.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    So very sorry to hear the news about the passing of H . M. My deepest sympathy to the family, ooxxo

So sorry about dear Hank Moo. My sympathy goes out to his family. His spirit will live on and may his family be comforted by memories of life with this handsome boy. A big hug of support for Hank Moo and his family. Also a big hug of thanks for their care for blind cats.