Thread: Cute Hedgie Improper!

Cute Hedgie Improper!

What a fun name you have Hedgie, and you seem quite proper to us! How fun you are loved and owned by not just one but two girls, and they share your custody and your care! It is good they keep your habitat nice and clean, and let you have adventures as well as wheel time! I did not know a hedgehogs tummy would be so soft, so are glad your girl told us that, and that you like tummy rubs! What a loved pet you are, Hedgie, and we hope you get extra mealworms today to celebrate! It is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

You're the cutest little girl Hedgie !!! I bet you're a lot of fun!

Congrats on being POTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hedgie

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You certainly hit the jackpot for finding a perfect home.
    Your are much loved and treated well. Who could ask for
    anything more? Celebrate your world famous day.

Precious Hedgie!

Hi Hedgie Improper! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

Oh, be still my heart! What a precious girl you are, and those photos of you being cuddled in your mommy's hands, utterly heart melting!!! Actually, you have TWO mommies to love on, who love you back! How special is that! You sure are living the good life, Hedgie, being loved so completely, not to mention being able to enjoy fun time outdoors in the nice weather! And baths??? I never knew Hedgehogs could swim! How I would love seeing a photo or video of you paddling about in the bathtub, floating atop your big, rubber ducky! You're just too precious for words, Hedgie, and your mommies so very lucky to have a best friend and loving companion in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're in the midst of a very special day of celebration, being cuddled to your heart's content, snuggling in your mommy's shirt (or under the bed linens), enjoying a bath, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, rubs on that soft belly, and wee kisses to you, precious Hedgie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hedgie what an adorable bundle of fun you are!!!

It was a real treat to see your sweet pictures today. Just what I needed to brighten my cold gloomy day!!! I bet it is so funny to see you with your paper tube on your head!!! What a treasure you are!!! Please thank your girls for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, swee Hedgie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet Hedgie!

Congratulations, Hedgie, on being POTD! What a lil cutie you are - even when you're sleeping! Be careful outside and don't stray from home. Be careful in the bathtub, too (most accidents happen at home). Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (rescues)