Thread: Sweet Snaggles

Sweet Snaggles

What a pretty, shiny girl you are, Snaggles, and the perfect picture of a Mini Dachshund, with your classic black and tan coloring, floppy ears and those big brown eyes! We are glad you the answer to your person's long-awaited wish for a Dachshund girl! How nice you have been so loved since before you even met! It is good you are such a happy dog, and are friendly to everyone - not every dachshund is that much of a social butterfly. And sure, you can be stubborn at times, but that is as much a part of your breed as your soft floppy ears and keen nose! Congratulations, cutie, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Snaggles

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You can tell from the pictures, you are one happy pup.
    Your family loves you and you feel the same toward them.
    This is a special bond.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Hello Snaggles, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a sweet lovely girl you are! Many years ago I had a Doxie and she was very loving. I can tell from the article that you are very much loved and smart. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all your photos. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Sweet Snaggles!

Hi Snaggles! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

What a beautiful, simply precious Doxie girl you are, Snaggles! Just look at that BIG smile! And you have every reason to smile, Snaggles, for not only are you one much loved, pampered pup, with snuggles, walks and treats on demand, you sure know how to squeeze every ounce of fun out of your day! I don't think I've ever met a balloon obsessed pup before! Socks, yes. Tug toys? Yes! But balloons? lol I laughed out at your ability to scope out that cherished packet of balloons! Yes, you are one much pampered, life loving, joyful pup, Snaggles, and in return you bring endless joy, love and laughs to your family! Sounds like a match made in heaven to me! What a very special girl you are, Snaggles, and your family so very blessed to have a furkid as sweet and loving as you in their lives! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, playing tug-o-war to your heart's content, being on the receiving end of countless cuddles, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Snaggles, our very special and most deserving "top dog!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Snaggles, you are quite a cutie. I love those big brown expressive eyes, and that beautiful shiny coat. You sound like you can be a littlle bit of a handful - but an adorable one at the same time. Surely - there's never a dull moment with you around.

We hope you had a wonderful day today, celebrating as "top dog" -the very honored and prestigious DOTD. Also wishing you and your family a very MERRY CHRISTMAS, and all the best in 2015.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

You're such a pretty girl Snaggles!!! I like your name!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you've been enjoying your special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla