Thread: My Scrappy Two My Christmas Present

My Scrappy Two My Christmas Present

My Scrappy Two is thriving thanks to losing two bad teeth.
    She was at the Vets for five days , and there was not a charge for boarding Dr Marsales is a kind man.
    I would miss My Scrappy Two as she is my last link to The Found Cat Hotel Cat Piles of years ago.
    Scrappy Two and I would like to thank Sydney Angel , her Cat Pile Angels and all of you who wrote in expressing your good wishes and prayers for my Holstein Meezer!!
    She is such a Little treasure and we are bonding now , and I pray she will be here for many more years.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

A Mini Cat Pile from years ago
    My Three Amigos.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

That is so nice that your vet waived the boarding fees. We hope she feels better and better every day!
    I've Been Frosted

What Karen said.. I second the emotion!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Awesome vet. I'm glad she is feeling better.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

WE are so pleased as he knocked over 200 dollars of the bill, but then again he is not in a clinic his practice is in his home.
    And Dr Marsales has a lot of latitude in that respect.
    Scrappy Two and her Sydney will be dining on the streets of Paris , where love flows.
    Mew Mew Mew!!

Hi Gary,
    I can't think of a better Christmas present than having your beautiful Scrappy Two home with you and feeling so much better. Sounds like you have a wonderful vet who is committed to the animals in his care. Please give Scrappy Two some feel better lovies from me?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Sydney Angel is looking forward to feasts in Paris with his beloved Scrappy Two so much!!!!!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Scrappy Two and her Sydney Angel are doing a feline version of the Great Dog Love Scene in Lady and the Tramp only with a French Steak casserole!!
    They are a Classic Cat Couple.

Gary, I am so happy Scrappy Two is feeing better! She is such a pretty kitty girl. I,too, hope you have many more Chritmas Seasons together. Aren't cats wonderful?
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Cats are wonderful katladyd , and I have my Scrappy Two with me a lot more as I try to build her weight back up, as I hate to say this My other Cats would take the food away from her.
    She will love the 90 % meat food that she had at the Vets.

Mmmmmh, her new meals sound so yummy! (for a cat). Especially since it's being individually fed by Dad to dearest little Scrappy Two.

And we know the other kitties are all getting plenty of food too!

Death thought about it.