Thread: Amazing Appie

Amazing Appie

What a cute bunny you are, Appie - with your ears that don;t go down like a lop, or stand up like a rex, but have their own unique positioning! Instead of thing of you as no particular breed, we think you are your own special breed of bunny cuteness! We are glad your person adopted you with your sister when you so needed a home, and that you eventual decided, after your ester die, that you would begrudgingly accept JJ. It is great you two are friends, but we are glad you allow yourself to get picked up. We know how sweet it can be to snuggle a bunny! Congratulations pretty girl, it is your day to be a Star! You are our Pet of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Adorable Appie!

Congratulations, Appie, on being POTD. You deserve it after the rough life you've had - losing your sister and having to live and fight constantly with a new friend. We hope you have a long, healthy, happy, safe life! You deserve the best in life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (rescues)

You're adorable Appie!!! Congrats on being POTD!

I hope you and JJ have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Appie

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    You are so adorable for being " just random stuff mixed together".
    Hope you and JJ work it out. Sometimes bonding never does work.
    If you can be picked up, you are easier to get along with.
    Celebrate your special day.

Adorable Appie!

Hi Appie! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What an adorable bun you are, Appie! You're almost too cute to be real! You may be of "no particular breed," "just stuff mixed together," but you couldn't be more precious, more beautiful, more perfect if you tried! In fact, you're so beautiful, so sweet and loving, you're deserving of your very own breed, an "Appie!"

I'm so sorry to hear of the tragic passing of your sister, Joy, and I can only imagine how heartbroken you were at her passing. But thankfully you had caring humans to turn to for comfort in your time of need, to help you heal, and after some time, a bunny bro to bond with. That too a bit of time, you and he bonding, but eventually you did, and I'm so happy to hear you two are now getting along so well! Now, I'm no bunny expert, but you don't look "fat" to me! And even if you are a bit on the chubby side, all the more bunny to love!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day on center stage, playing with brother JJ, munching on yummy bunny treats, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Appie, to JJ too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Appie, what a dear bunnykins you are! I like your soft ears and your golden and white fur! I am so glad you are getting along with your buddy JJ now. And that you don't mind being picked up for a cuddle! You are beautiful and precious! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to adorable Appie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Awww, Appie is way to freakin' cute for words! Love this POTD, big pets to Appie