Thread: Beloved Budgie Twigs

Beloved Budgie Twigs

What spectacular coloring you have, Twigs - it is no wonder your mom fell in love with you the minute she saw you, even if she had just gone to the store for supplies! We are glad your Dad agreed it was time for the family to have a budgie at long last - and even two! We're sorry your buddy is not longer around, rest in peace sweetie, but are glad you have the bigger birds for company! You maybe be a flock of different sizes and colors, but you certainly shine as bright as any! It was interested that your cere is still pink, and your mom explained that part of your "pied" coloring mutation, but you are all boy! Enjoy the day, Twigs, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Beautiful Twigs!

Congratulations, Twigs, on being POTD! You are so beautiful, clever, and sweet! You're so lucky to have found a loving forever home where you are appreciated! Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (rescues)

Twigs

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are so very handsome, I can see why you caught your moms eye.
    It must be real cute seeing you play with the big boys toys.
    Celebrate your special world famous day.

You're a gorgeous little guy Twigs!!! It sure sounds like you have a lot of fun!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope this is a special day for you and your person!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Budgie Twigs!

Hi Twigs! Happy Pet of the Day! What a lovely name for a Budgie boy as beautiful as you! Your coloring is simply exquisite, so unique! It's easy to understand how your mommy fell instantly in love with your gorgeous self! I'm so sorry to hear of the untimely passing of your Budgie bud, Pix. I'm sure you miss him terribly. But thankfully you have 2 humans showering you with attention, keeping you occupied all of your waking hours, not to mention all of those "big boy" toys to play with, all of that evening free flight time, and Parrot pals to hang with! It's surely is a happy, carefree, love filled life you have been blessed with, Twigs, and equally blessed are your mom and dad, having a joyful, loving companion; a smart and beautiful best feathered friend in you! You're a gem, Twigs, and so very worthy of your place atop Pet of the Day's top perch! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, playing with your Parrot friends, flying freely about the house, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, beautiful Twigs!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Twigs, What a beautiful bird you are! It sure sounds as if you are smart and beautiful. I'm so glad you have a good home and are allowed to leave your cage and have play time. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being POTD!

Thank you so much everyone for your kind words . Twigs makes me laugh and smile every day. He is a lucky and spoiled little boy, who has plenty of toys, a good diet, friends, and daily flying time! He is treated as no less than the parrots, and I hope Twigs is one of the parakeets who will reach his potential lifespan of 15+ years!

Dearest Twigs, you are adorable! What a beautiful budgie boy you are! Congratulations on being chosen today's Pet Of The Day! We hope you and your dear humans and Pix Angel and all your other birdie pals are enjoying a fine day of celebration.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello Twigs

And Congrats on being Pet of the Day today

You are SO Beautiful

Leslie and her Pets of the Day Destiny Beaker, Pepito Parakeeto and Domino Rabbit

and my 9 other budgies too

RIP Shadow, former Dog of the Day and Rocky Budgeboa, Former Pet of the Day