Thread: Special Savannah

Special Savannah

How fun your mom has wanted an orange tabby girl like you ever since she was a child, and drove hours to get you! It's neat that only afterwards did they learn how unusual you are, due to kitty genetics regarding orange fur! Your deep orange and cream fur is quite striking, and we are sure you attract admiration whenever anyone see you! We are happy you are so friendly, and so vocal, too! Some folks say orange kitties have more personality, just like red-headed humans are rumored to have tempers (which is just a stereotype, I can attest to that!)! Whatever the case, you sound like a much loved girl, and a very important family member! Congratulations, cutie, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Congratulations to you dear Savannah on being COTD. What a beautiful girl you are and very special indeed, given that there are very few orange girls. We loved reading about you and seeing your wonderful photos, especially where you're showing off your beautiful little tummy. Hope your family gives you lots of extra hugs and snuggles today from all of us

Enjoy every minute of your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

We love Orange Cats at the Found Cat Hotel, but have never been blessed with an Owesome Orange Lady Cat.
    You are such a bundle of joy and laughter Savannah , and here you are a Young Cat just on the verge of Cat Hood.

Michael Angel Miquelito Mickey and Monroe Fluffy Tails all have fallen in love with you Savannah our little Orangette , and if Michael was not meeowed for already , you would have a suitor.
    You are a charmer Savannah.

We are sending an Oweome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our New Princess Charming Savannah , Our New Orangette Friend and Cat Of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Savannah, what a pretty little orange girl you are! My pretty little orange girl Sparkler is pleased to meet you. You are so cute in all your photographs, with that soft-looking orange fur and the sweet face with the cute little pink nosie and the lovely big pale-green/orange eyes. You look so happy! I wish I could reach through the screen over to Chicago to pet you and rub that tummy there (only if you like tummy-rubs, of course).. but since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and rub your tummy (only if you like tummy-rubs, of course) for me .

And you are not only adorable to behold, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality, too! You follow your dear Purrrson everywhere, never leaving his/her side. You have ongoing conversations with her/him and purr constantly. You also are a pro at iPad cat-fishing and have watched "Milo & Otis" with your Purrrson. You like to chew boxes and drown your toys in the pet fountain. Your Purrrsons and you all love each other very much, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you all share.

Congratulations, darling Savannah, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your special Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 12-10-2014 at 06:17 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello Savannah, it's a pleasure to meet such a pretty orange girl. (I have an orange boy.) I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all your terrific photos. You really are cute! I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Sweet, sassy Savannah!

Hi Savannah! Happy Cat of the Day to you from me and my orangeman, Tigg'r!

What a gorgeous ginger girl you are, Savannah! Love your 70's retro collar, and can't help but notice how well it compliments your bedding, echoes the coloring and pattern in that cool table lamp! In fact all of your photos are utterly heart melting...you make for quite the kitty model!

You truly you were one much wanted kitty, your mommy having driven all that way to fetch you to fulfill her childhood dream of having a ginger kitty! And by all accounts you've more than fulfilled her dream, and then some! As your mommy says, you truly are a treasure, Savannah! Not only are you beautiful, overflowing with personality, you're as sweet and loving as they come! How lucky your family is to have you in their lives, bringing so much joy and love to their lives!!!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desire and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Savannah!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Savannah, precious orange tabby lady! What a beautiful girl you are with your sweet face, your green eyes, your purr-fect tabby markings and your pink jelly bean toesies! You are a busy girl -- having fun with boxes, drowning your toys in the pet fountain, and watching all that's happening outside your window! Then you stay close to your person, having a conversation and purring I agree with my friend phesina - I would love to give you a gentle tummy rub! You are gorgeous and special! Happy Cat of the Day to wonderful Savannah!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    I think Savannah is divine! Love her, love her name too! Forgive me, but I gotta say her collar looks too tight. Best COTD, what a doll! C'mon, her collar looks too tight peeps.

Concatulations dear Savannah. You are one gorgeous lady. Have fun sweetheart with lots of treats and pets.