Thread: Princely Pugsley

Princely Pugsley

What a handsome Pug you are, and no one could suit your name any better than you do! You are such a good boy, we are glad you do not mind wearing sweaters or outfits, as you need to stay warm. (A certain doggie niece of mine could use some lesson from you on that subject!) We are glad you are also so accustomed to your picture being taken, so your mom could send in so many fun photos of you! We are sure everyone will get into the holiday spirit when they your photos, especially in your Santa Paws suit! We are glad you recovered from your broken hip, and are sorry you gave that genetic disease, but now your family knows, they can take precautions! No jumping, but we hope you have a grand day of celebration! Congratuations, cutie, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Pugsley

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Your family made an excellent choice if they wanted to pick up their spirits.
    Pugs are happy go lucky dogs. I have a pug and he is friends with everyone.
    I'm sure you have brightened their spirits after a very tragic loss.
    Celebrate your world famous day with extra treats, belly rubs and walks.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Be still my Pug-loving heart. Such a treat to see such a handsome little guy here first thing this morning. So sorry to hear of your broken hip, but glad to hear that you have recovered nicely. Swimming in the ocean is lots of fun - right??? - even if it was for therapy. Hope you still get to go swimming - in the warmer weather of course.

I loved seeing your pictures - you are quite a camera-ham by the looks of it. All the pics are great, but the one in the green sweater and you giving a huge head tilt, was priceless.

I have a Pug nephew in NC - he's a bit chunky and I call him "Piggy Puggy" - his name is Moto-Scooter and he turned 5 last April (his human Dad that has now passed was a motorcycle enthusiast - thus the name). Scooter loves his clothes too, and if you take off his vest-type harness, he gets very upset till you put it back on him. He loves sweaters too.

So congratulations to you Pugsley, on being selected as the very special DOTD today. I'm certain that you will get some EXTRA spoiling today too.. May you have a very long and happy and HEALTHY (no more broken bones or anything else drastic!) life with your adoring family.

And an early Merry Christmas//Happy Holidays to you and yours............... Enjoy!
    Last edited by pomtzu; 12-09-2014 at 08:39 AM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Precious Pugsley!!!

Hi Pugsley! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a precious Pugsley Pug you are, sweetheart, a heart melter and a heart healer; an earthly angel with a heart of pure gold; friend to all! Seeing your adorable self, all decked out in your holiday finery, sure has brightened my very dark and rainy morning! How lucky your mommy and skin sister are, having had you there by their side during those toughest of times, comforting them with your unconditional love, bringing endless joy and countless smiles to their lives each and every day of the year! I'm so happy to hear how well your hip has healed after that nasty fall, Pugsley; hydrotherapy works wonders for humans and doggies! And living so close to the Long Island Sound, hopefully you can continue enjoying the water come summer! No doubt you've got the doggie paddle down pat!

What a beautiful little boy you are, Pugsley, a true treasure! Your mommy and sister are so very lucky to have been blessed with a "1st" as special as you, Pugsley, and I hope that you and they will know many, many more happy, carefree, love filled years together! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, cutie pup, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! And to you and your mommy and sister, wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year! (No doubt Santa Paws is going to be spoiling you extra rotten!) Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Pugsley, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Pugsley, it's a pleasure to meet such an adorable little dog. You really are CUTE and I'd like to give you a hug. I'm sure you are very much loved (maybe even spoiled ) but I can see why. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. I enjoyed seeing all your wonderful photos. Congrats on being DOTD!

You're adorable Pugsley!!! You look so cute in all of your jackets!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries
    Pugsley is indeed, VERY, seriously cute! Excellent DOTD!

Pugs are my least favorite breed of dog but there is something about Pugsley that I like. I can't quite put my finger on it. He's a charmer that's for sure.