Thread: What kind of mouse is this?

What kind of mouse is this?

Can't catch it no matter what I do. Where did it go? http://www.dump.com/beegiemeets/

Cute but annoying.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

I wonder if I can get that game for my Droid phone. Kimba would love it!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Blog Entries
    My cat Mia refuses to watch anything on the computer. I've tried so many times but all she wants is pets and smooches (sigh).

That is like the times you buy your cat some really great toy and they ignore the toy and play with the box it came in. Cats, gotta love 'em!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Quote Originally Posted by katladyd View Post
    That is like the times you buy your cat some really great toy and they ignore the toy and play with the box it came in. Cats, gotta love 'em!
    I once heard someone say that buying cat toys is the biggest waste of money. Amigo has several kitty toys but prefers to play with wrapping paper, string, and boxes. It seems that our kitties think everything is their toy.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    I once heard someone say that buying cat toys is the biggest waste of money. Amigo has several kitty toys but prefers to play with wrapping paper, string, and boxes. It seems that our kitties think everything is their toy.
    The best toy I ever "bought" for my cats is the Turbo Scratcher!!! This is the only toy they've continued to play with for *years*.

facebook

AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS