Thread: Adorable Zei Zei!

Adorable Zei Zei!

What a pretty girl you are! We are so glad your person loves you, and that's a great story you have! You and your sister are their first ever Sugar Gliders, but they still knew to be very patient with even though you were a skittish and scared girl so you were acting aggressive! We are so glad they persisted, and put up with the verbal abuse, until the day you finally realized they love you! I bet that first time you decided to groom their hand was s special, even though I bet that little pink tongue tickles human skin! Maybe someone will open that apple juice for you today! Those big dark eyes are just heart-meltingly cute, and we are so glad you and Skif are loved, happy girls! Congratulations, sweetheart, it is your big day to be Pet of the Day! I hope you get extra snuggling to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Zei Zei

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Love those BIG expressive eyes.
    Glad you realize what a wonderful home you and your sister have.
    Celebrate your special world famous day.

Blog Entries
    What an adorable tiny sugar glider! Just the most precious wee bit ever. So happy to see lovely Zei Zei is POTD!

Precious Zei Zei!

Hi Zei Zei! Happy Pet of the Day!!!

What a beautiful, sweet as sugar Glider girl you are, Zei Zei! It's been some time since we've had a Sugar Glider featured on Pet of the Day, so seeing your adorable self up my screen today was an extra special treat! As my fellow posters have said, those HUGE eyes of yous are utterly heart melting, and just look at that cute little nose, that pink tongue! We're so happy your humans hung in there through those more trying times, before you morphed into the irresistible little love bug that you are today! We can only guess what caused your transformation! Perhaps Skif had a girl to girl chat with you on the bennies of being a cuddler? But regardless the reason, your humans sure are thrilled with your transformation, and your new role as joyful princess seems to be suiting you just fine too! Of course they wouldn't want you to ever lose that mischievous/prankster streak of yours! It only adds to your charm, and no doubt keeps your humans guess and on their toes, smiling and laughing every waking hour!

What a wonderful life you and sister Skif have been blessed with! (Those ultra deluxe digs of yours are most impressive!) Then again that's just as it should be...You and Skif being loved and pampered to pieces, your humans mere putty in your paws...hands! Right, Zei Zei?

Thanks to your family for sharing your precious little self and all of those heartwarming photos with us! Meeting you has been one of the few bright spots in my cold, dark December day! Hope you and Skif are enjoying a very special, fun filled day, getting into all sorts of mischief, being loved to bits! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Zei Zei, and to Skif too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Zei Zei what an adorable girl you are!!!

Your sweet pictures certainly brightened my cold day and made me smile!!! What a treasure you are for sure!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Zei Zei, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucky Zei Zei!

Congratulations, Zei Zei, on being POTD! We love your photos and are so glad that you and your sister, Skif, have found a loving, safe, forever home! (We feel that all small animals [including rodents] are not "starter" pets - they are too delicate for children/adults who are uneducated re: their care, safety, nutritional and medical needs.) Zei Zei, before you showed your love & appreciation freely to your forever family, were you territorial and protecting your domain (and sister) from everyone in your new surroundings? So glad you are a little lovebug now! Enjoy your special day and best wishes to you and your sis for long, happy, healthy, fun, safe lives! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (rescues)