Thread: Rocket Man Rescue boy!

Rocket Man Rescue boy!

What a handsome hunk you are, Rocket Man - I cannot help thinking of that Elton John song you were probably named for! And it's fun your human's fiancé likes you name so much you got to keep it! You are such a plush boy, and we are so glad your person saw you in that shelter's story and realized you would be the perfect kitty to help her heal! It is great that you have adjusted to being a loved kitty so quickly, and we don't blame you for following her around! After all, now you have someone to love you, and you never want to be lonely again! I bet you are very good at warming her lap, too! Congratulations, Rocket Man, you not only now have a forever home, and two humans to love you, you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to see!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Rocket Man, you are adorable! What a lovely Siamese boy you are. What a great collection of photos! You are so cute with your antlers, all set for Christmas, and with your Siamese kitty toy. You are so handsome, with that plush Seal-point fur and sweet face with the big blue eyes full of the look of love and happiness. I wish I could reach through the screen up to Winnipeg to pet you and rub your tummy! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and rub your tummy for me .

I'm so glad you were rescued by the wonderful Siamese rescue people and then adopted by your dear Meowmie, helping to heal her heart after she had lost her previous kitty. You make her smile, following her around the house, talking with her, sliding across the floor chasing your mouse toy, and watching cat videos on her phone with her. You are so affectionate and love to get your belly rubbed, don't you! What a delightful love-filled home you and she share!

Congratulations, darling Rocket Man, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and her fiancé and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and more belly rubs and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Thank you, I have to agree that he is a very handsome boy!! I will definitely give him lots of pets for you!
    He is very happy to be the cat of the day today :-)

Blog Entries
    Hurrrray for Rocket Man, superstar and extra special COTD! So glad the Rocket Man has a great crib now and the best family to love him! Love ya Rocket Man!

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Dearest Rocket Man, you are adorable! What a lovely Siamese boy you are. What a great collection of photos! You are so cute with your antlers, all set for Christmas, and with your Siamese kitty toy. You are so handsome, with that plush Seal-point fur and sweet face with the big blue eyes full of the look of love and happiness. I wish I could reach through the screen up to Winnipeg to pet you and rub your tummy! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and rub your tummy for me .

I'm so glad you were rescued by the wonderful Siamese rescue people and then adopted by your dear Meowmie, helping to heal her heart after she had lost her previous kitty. You make her smile, following her around the house, talking with her, sliding across the floor chasing your mouse toy, and watching cat videos on her phone with her. You are so affectionate and love to get your belly rubbed, don't you! What a delightful love-filled home you and she share!

Congratulations, darling Rocket Man, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and her fiancé and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and more belly rubs and all your favorite games and treats.

Thank you!
    I will definitely give him lots of pets,cuddles and belly rubs for you!

How sad it is when people run short of money a lot of time , it is the Pet who has to suffer , while these people still waste their money on lottery tickets and electronic toys. These are soon forgotten while a Pet Companion is a treasure forever.

We are so happy this Animal Mas season that you are safe and well Rocket Man Cat , and that you are going to having many more galatic missions ahead of you.
    You are a coool Cat with your Moose Angel Whiskers!!!

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING FOR YOU Rocket Man Our Fellow Canadian Space Cat Friend , and Our Stella Ne Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations to you Rocket Man on being COTD. What a handsome lad you are, with such a lovely plush coat and those gorgeous blue eyes! We love your name too! How wonderful that you were rescued from the cold and then made your way through foster care and the shelter until your furrever family found and adopted you. Now you have the kind of wonderful, loving home that you deserve.

Hope you have been enjoying your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you and your family be blessed with many happy years together.

once I meet him he stole my heart. It's only been just over a week that iv had him and he has made my life complete again. He is such a little character, loves to play, cuddle and beg for food. He has definitely made himself at home here in his furever home. ... Rocket Man loves playing with his mouse toy. He is very affectionate and follows me around the house. No matter what room I go into he's right behind me. He does give kisses and loves his belly rubbed! He is very vocal in the mornings or if you are busy doing something that doesn't involve giving him attention!
    Oh, Rocket Man! I would love to go up to Winnipeg to give you attention, help you play with your mouse toy, or give you tummy rubs! You are beautiful! You follow your person from room to room, you talk to your people each morning, and you watch kitty videos together. I'm sure you are going to have a very happy, terrific life as a much loved kitty! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful blue-eyed Rocket Man!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Rocket Man!!!

Hi Rocket Man! Happy Cat of the Day to you!!!

What a gorgeous , blue eyed Meezer man you are, sweetheart! It breaks my heart to think a kitty as beautiful, as sweet and gentle and loving as you, came to find himself homeless , left to fend for himself on the mean, cold streets! Thank goodness you were taken in by Siamese rescue, kept safe and sound until that happy day when your furever mommy could find her way to you! She needed rescuing as much as you did, and what a heavenly match it has turned out to be! You've only been with your family one short week and already you've won over their hearts completely, with your sweet and loving ways, your fun loving personality (not to mention having been nominated for Cat of the Day in record time)! You may be camera shy, but it's clear you're anything BUT shy when it comes to expressing your need for love, your love FOR your mommy! What a happy, new life awaits you sweetheart, what wonderful times you and your family will be sharing over the years to come!

Thanks to your proud mommy for sharing your heartwarming story with us, Rocket Man! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, playing with your toy mousie, zooming about the house, being treated to all your heart desires and more! And here's to countless carefree, love filled years of shared love and companionship for you and your family! Lots of love, cuddles and bellyrubs to you, beautiful Rocket Man, our very special and most deserving honoree!
    P.S...No one "does" antlers like you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rocket Man what an adorable fellow you are!!!

I loved your wonderful pictures, specially the reindeer antler one. I had to smile at how less than thrilled you look!!! What a day brightener you are!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Rocket Man, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rocket Man thanks you all for the great comments! He is and will be very loved here in his forever home! We were very happy today to have been able to share his cuteness with you all.

Rocket Man

You look a great deal like my late Koko kitty; Siamese are very special! I'm so glad you found a wonderful home. Happy late COTD.