Thread: Precious Pierce!

Precious Pierce!

What a cutie you are! We are so glad your human saw past your sickness and injuries, and she knew that you would be a great dog! We are so glad you were rescued, and sorry you had to go through such hard times, but now you are living the good life! You look so clean and handsome in your pictures! We can see both sides of your gene pool - the long graceful legs are definitely your poodle side, but your face is more like your Bichon side! We are glad you were adopted by someone who was patient enough to help you overcome your separation anxiety, and now you know you are such a loved dog that you never have to worry about be abandoned even again! We are glad you are such a happy, friendly dog now, as you should have been loved all along! Congratulations, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

You're adorable Pierce!!! It sounds like you had a bad start to life.

Thank goodness you have a wonderful home now! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Pierce

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day and finding your forever home.
    Moving around, getting hit by a car and infections must have been very upsetting.
    You came through it like a champ.
    Now it's time to celebrate your special day and enjoy life.

Hello Pierce!

I saw the thumb nail and knew I just had to read up on this white beauty. You are a very handsome "poochon," though I do not see the poodle in these photos. I have been involved with bichon rescue for over 7 years, and I have had 10 during that time (I adopt every dog they send to me to foster!). As your human has learned, bichons and poodles are extremely affectionate, cuddly pups! My Riley girl is also a poochon. She has the long legs and sleek body build of the poodle.

I laughed when I read you enjoy the dirt. Yes, we often discuss this on the bichon forums, white fluffs are attracted to mud and dirt! The darker, the stinkier, the better! Ha ha haaa. One of the places we frequent has many Canadian geese. Did you know their poops are green?! Looks striking on that white coat! UGH.

I am so sorry your had some health issues in the past, and I am relieved to learn you have recovered from all, including a car accident. I was not surprised to learn you had some separation anxiety with all you'd been through. Bichons (and poodles) are quite smart, and will learn most anything, including that it is ok to be alone for a time.

There is a great group of bichons in the Seattle area, they have a "Bichon Bash" regularly, as I recall. Perhaps you have attended!

It sound like you have mastered the 'bichon blitz,' as well. So funny to ee the darting, dashing about which is characteristic of this breed.

Enjoy your day, Pierce!

Blog Entries
    Pierce has the sweetest little face and his eyes are irresistible! Big hugs and a smooch to Pierce please, and all the best to him and his family! Excellent DOTD!

Hello, Pierce in beautiful Washington! You have come through difficult times, and you're now a much loved "Poo-chon"! How wonderful that your person is helping you with your health issues and adjusting to your new forever home! Happy Dog of the day to you, fluffy white Pierce!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Pierce!

Hi Pierce! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

What a precious little man you are, Pierce! If that sweet face doesn't melt your heart you're less than human!

What a long, difficult journey home to your forever family it was, sweetheart! ! It's heartbreak enough, to think a pup as sweet and loving as you was ever homeless, languishing in a shelter, but add to that being hit by a car on your way (finally) to a foster family? Well, it's almost to cruel a twist of fate to contemplate! Thank goodness your injuries weren't even more serious than they were, thank goodness you survived! What a fighter you are, Pierce, a true survivor! No doubt, as you lay healing from your injuries and assorted ailments you were thinking, "I've come this far, I'm not giving up now!" And how well your fighting spirit and will to survive have been rewarded, for you sure did hit the jackpot when it comes to forever families! Understandably, it would take a bit of time before those emotional scars would heal, but oh, how far you've come! It was no doubt destined to be, that you and your family (the humans and furry ones) would be as one, and the rest (as your mom says) is history! How blessed they all are, having a beautiful best friend for life, a loving companion in you, Pierce! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the warmed heart and big smiles, cutie pie! I hope you and brother Joey the Chi, and Kenya the kitty are enjoying a very happy day of celebration, being treated to all your hearts desire and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Pierce, our very special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~