Thread: Adorable Rex

Adorable Rex

What a handsome boy you are, Rex! We are glad you are much loved, and you are such a good snuggler! It is good you are such a sweetie, and as your human's first dog ever, you have had a very important job teaching her just how to be a proper dog person. We are glad you are patient with her photography efforts, as that way everyone gets to see how handsome you are, with your little beard and those big brown eyes that would melt hearts! Congratulations, Rex, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Rex

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are one handsome boy.
    Dachshunds are great, and scruffy ones are even better.
    Enjoy you world famous day by sniffing and snuggling, and
    hopefully some special treats.

You're a cutie Rex!!! Congrats on being DOTD!

I hope you have a fun day celebrating.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Scruffy Pup Rex!

Hi Rex! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a precious "scruffy" pup you are, sweetheart! I simply adore scruffy coated pups, especially ones with beards, hehe! And just look at that head tilt! You've got that maneuver nailed down, and doesn't it make a doggie lover's heart swoon! What a perfect "first" your human has in you, Rex! You may be her first, but for sure you've made her a doggie lover for life! What a beautiful (inside and out) best friend your human has in you, sweetheart! You're a treasure! And htanks for posing so patiently for your photo shoot, sweetheart! Reading your human's heartfelt tribute, poring over all of your precious pics, has made my day!

Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, cutie pie, being loved and pampered to pieces, spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Rex!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~