Thread: Wonderful Willi

Wonderful Willi

We think you look so amazingly plush, Willi! And we do think you nickname suits you far better than you formal name - Wilhelm Windisch just sounds to stuffy for a chill guy like yourself! We are glad you are so very friendly and get along with all the other animals and people at your house! We are impressed you know when your humans are feeling down, and know that those bunny kisses do make just about anything feel better! You are such a handsome boy, and I love you have your own white bunny stuffed toy, too! You are a very loved boy, Willi - and I would share my banana with you, but am afraid I am bit to far away! Congratulations, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

You're adorable Willi!!! It sounds like you're a friendly bunny!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Willi

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are more than a pet, you are part of the family.
    I imagine you are very good at comforting someone
    who is sad, if they just pet your soft fur.
    Hope you get extra bananas to celebrate your
    world famous day.

Beautiful Bunny Willi!

Hi Willi! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

Oh, what a beautiful bun you are, Willi! Your plush, white coat is simply gorgeous, and looks SO soft! In fact, you're so plush you almost don't look real! (I had a pair of white bunny slippers when I young, and they looked just like you!) But your beauteousness aside, it's your big heart, your gentle nature, your ability to sense your humans' needs that makes you so EXTRA special! Chill Willi, at peace with the world!

You truly are one beautiful bun, Willi, inside and out, and your humans,Teddy and Amelie the guinea piggies and Evelyn the Dwarf Lop lady, are so very lucky to have a best friend and loving companion in you!

Thanks to your family for sharing your precious self, and all of those lovely, utterly heart melting photos with us! I hope you're enjoying a fun filled day, paling around with your furry siblings, munching on some yummy banana, hopping about in your run! And hopefully, if the weather permits, digging through piles of soft, fluffy snow! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful bunny Willi, and to Teddy, Amelie and Evelyn too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Willi, what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your adorable pictures!!! They certainly brightened my cold gloomy day!!! It must be so much fun having you for a friend!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!!!

Congratulations, sweet Willi, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Willi bunny! What a gorgeous, soft, plush white coat you have! You have your own bunny stuffed toy, with lop ears just like yours! I hope you got to enjoy a yummy treat of banana today for your special day, and that you have had all sorts of fun with Evelyn, Amelie, Teddy and your people! Could you please have your people give you some extra petting for me today, wonderful bunny Willi! Happy Bunny PEt of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Amazing Willi!

Congratulations, Willi, on being POTD! You are such an adorable little boy with an amazing peaceful personality, getting along with everyone! Enjoy your special day and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, and safe (esp. when you're exposed to outdoor dangers) life, Sweet Boy! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (rescues)