Thread: Fabulous Frosty!

Fabulous Frosty!

What a handsome and fluffy Maine Coon you are, Frosty! With those furry paws, you would be at home in the snows of Maine, but you are just about as far away as a kitty could get from the breed's home state! We know you will be likely having a green Christmas, as it is summer down in New Zealand, and we are impressed you have your own Facebook page and everything! I bet our kiwi Pet Talker carole will be happy to meet you! It is nice you are such a loving guy, I bet your first human taught you that, and it is good they made sure to find you a proper home before leaving the country! Congratulations, Frosty, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a gorgeous boy Frosty!!! You look so cuddly and it sounds like you're a very friendly boy!

Congrats on being COTD! I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Dearest Frosty, what a beautiful fluffy Kiwi boy you are! So many great photos of you enjoying your loving home full of cat furniture and cat toys. Are you about to tuck into that noodle dish with your chopsticks? Youare so pretty with your so-soft-looking fur and your sweet face with the cute little pink nosie and long, LOOOOOONG white whiskers and lovely big eyes. You are the picture of contentment! I wish I could reach right through the e screen all the way around the world to Palmerston North, New Zealand to pet you! But since I can't, I'm sure your loving and beloved Pawpie and Meowmie Ben and Steph will pet you loads for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love cuddles, sleeping, strings, laser dots, eating treats, and sniffing food, especially human food. (Please be careful playing with strings.. you don't want to swallow one!) You are sometimes rather shy, and you like to sleep under blankets in the daytime, then get up at night to play and eat and visit the litter box. You are very affectionate and are well loved by many. And you are famous, with your own Facebook page and your selection as pet of the day on stuff.co.nz! What a wonderful love-filled home you and your Purrrents share!

Congratulations, darling Frosty, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and your beloved and loving former family and all your family and friends and fans are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. And a merry Christmas to you all, also!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations to you dear Frosty on being COTD, in addition to being a stuff nation Pet of the Day. Indeed you are a fabulous and very handsome lad and most deserving of these honors! We loved reading about you and seeing your wonderful photos and your FB page. You now have another follower

Hope you're enjoying your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you and Ben & Steph be blessed with many happy years together. And a Merry Christmas to you and your family too

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Frosty!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

My Goodness its Frosty the Snow Cat just in time for Pet Mas, to help us celebrate the yule tide.
    You are such a big Boy Frosty , and we all agree that you spend your time well sleeping , playing and keeping your family happy as can be!!!

We love Maine Coons you are such fun Cats , and we are so pleased to meet you Frosty , and Mickey Fluffy Tail and Sydney ChristinOfur both send you Meeowmas Greetings

WE are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING for Our New Friend and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Fantastic Frosty.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lovely to meet you frosty ,you are indeed a super kiwi cat of the day ,love seeing my fellow kiwi cats on PT,yes well summer is trying to arrive in NZ ,but it's a bit late this year ,been having winter temps in the mornings ,so frosty won't mind with that surperb warm coat .

Congratulations frosty .
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

*snorgle*

What a purr-fectly fluffy, floofy kitty you are, beautiful Frosty! I would love to give you loads of petting and cuddles today, or to serve you a yummy treat! I agree with everything that's already been said so I will wish you a happy, happy Cat of the Day, sweet Frosty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Frosty!

Happy Cat of the Day, awesome, pawsome Frosty!

What a gorgeous Maine Coon you are, Frosty! (Love your name!) And true to your MC lineage, you're just as sweet and loving as can be, a gentle giant of a Kiwi kitty! Love those pics of you taking a blankie nappie, hehe, and I see you're a connossieur, a noodle lover! And oh, how I'd love to rub and kiss that soft, sweet belly! Just checked out your fab FB page and gave you a "LIKE!" What a wonderful addition to the family you are, Frosty! You may have been an unexpected addition, but some things were just meant to be! Your mommy and daddy, Steph and Ben, are so very lucky to have a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, Frosty, and I hope that you and your purrents will know many, many more happy, love filled years together! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Frosty! And to you and your family, wishes for a very Merry Christmas, a happy and healthy New Year!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Frosty what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

Your name might be Frosty but your sweet face could melt the coldest of hearts!!! You certainly brightened my day!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us today!!!

Congratulations, sweet Frosty, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~