Thread: When Panorama Photos Glitch And Fail, They Turn Into Creepy Nightmare Fuel

When Panorama Photos Glitch And Fail, They Turn Into Creepy Nightmare Fuel

http://en.viralnova.com/failed-panorama/?mb=vnnl

If you've ever taken a picture with a dog, you know that it is hard to get them to sit still for a nice picture.
    And if your picture absolutely depends on their stillness, then you might be up the river without a paddle.
    That's exactly why these panoramas taken on a smartphone ended up being awful nightmare fuel. Taking
    a panoramic photo is hard enough, but taking one with a pet in it is near impossible to do.
    If they move, even an inch, this can happen:

mashable

mashable

mashable

mashable

mashable

mashable

mashable

mashable

mashable

"Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

mashable

mashable

mashable

mashable

mashable

mashable

The next time you attempt to take a panorama on your phone, be wary when you look down and check the photo.
    You might end up finding some kind of nightmarish picture on your phone instead of a photo of Fido in the park.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

It's the auto stitch at fault, but why anyone would attempt to take a "panoramic" photo of anything but a panoramic view, I have no idea!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    It's the auto stitch at fault, but why anyone would attempt to take a "panoramic" photo of anything but a panoramic view, I have no idea!
    To get funny pictures like this.
    My friends son took pictures of us at dinner the other night like this. In one my friend was missing her head. The baby in her lap was fine, but her head was missing. Strange, but funny!

Oh, or you're like me and forget it is on the panoramic setting and this happens.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

5. If i didnt read the title about the pictures being Panorama view i would have thought someone got rather bored in some photo editing program LOL

That's just not right!